Arts and Entertainment | Food and Drink

Shake Shack to open in former Ollie's spot on 116th Street and Broadway

There’s a new restaurant coming to Morningside Heights, and it’s been a long time coming.

Popular New York City-based restaurant chain Shake Shack is set to move into the spot on the corner of 116th Street and Broadway and open by the end of 2017.

The location was previously occupied by Ollie’s Noodle Shop and Grille, which was extensively damaged due to a fire in March 2015. But after Barnard chose not to extend Ollie’s lease, the corner spot has since remained boarded up and empty.

The restaurant chain, which was founded 13 years ago in Madison Square Park, already has one location on the Upper West Side at 77th Street and Columbus Avenue—a popular destination for Columbia students since it opened in 2008.  

Citing Morningside Heights’ mix of students, locals, and tourists, CEO of Shake Shack Randy Garutti said in an interview with Spectator that the Columbia location has long been a dream of his.

“For seven or eight years I have said to our team, ‘Guys, can’t we get a Shake Shack up near Columbia and Barnard?’” Garutti said. “I have said for years before that this spot, the only spot I really want, is that old Ollie’s spot on 116th and Broadway.”

Gail Beltrone, Barnard’s vice president for campus services, said deciding what would eventually fill the spot on the corner of 116th Street was a lengthy process.

“It’s no exaggeration to say that our office received over 50 different possible tenants who called in completely unsolicited to try and get into this space,” Beltrone said. “We took every suggestion and every potential tenant very seriously, but we really viewed our role as an obligation to the community to make sure that we were establishing what would be the best fit.”

The “best fit,” according to Beltrone, would be something unlike other restaurants in the Morningside Heights area, as well as something that would be attractive to both students and faculty. Because of the high volume of traffic around the spot, the restaurant would also need to hold appeal as  a fast-food choice with superior customer service.

Beltrone cited Shake Shack’s superior customer service as the deciding factor for the administration.

Garutti also expressed Shake Shack’s desire to relate to the community with the new location. Although each Shake Shack has a core menu, many items, such as baked goods, coffee, and beer, reflect local specialties. In addition, Shake Shack will be donating five percent of sales from one of the Morningside Heights Shack’s frozen concretes to the Fresh Air Fund.

As construction for the new Shake Shack has already begun, Garutti is working on putting together a menu and unique interior design elements to reflect the chain’s New York-based history, as well as that of its newest addition.

“We want this Shake Shack to be a mirror of the Columbia-Barnard Upper West Side neighborhood,” Garutti said. “If we’ve done that, we’ve done our job.”

Jessica Spitz contributed reporting.

sophie.kossakowski@columbiaspectator.com | @columbiaspec

Kim Wiggs posted on

Return Lost Love Spells That Really Work fast: Check Dr. Trust website for more testimony of other people https://utimatespellcaster.com

My appreciation goes to the great spell caster who has brought back my husband. It all happened when i came across different testimonies and appreciations share about this man called Dr Trust here on the internet on how he did cast spells to reunite broken relationships,winning lotto for different people across the globe. Then i decided to collect is website contact for me to reach out to him,because i was also encountering some problems with my man and this has torn our relationship apart. So I did that with reluctance and i got a positive result which was just all like a dream to me,my husband call my cell phone again for the first time in 4 years asking for us to have a date and sort out things. Now as i speak we are happier than ever before. My husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Dr Trust for saving my broken Marriage. Dr. Trust is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. Email him now today.

Check his website for more testimony of other people https://utimatespellcaster.com

Email him: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com OR Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com

Whats-App: or call: +2348156885231

+1
-6
-1
Sarah Jack posted on

HOW I GET MY EX BACK WITHIN 2 DAYS
i sincerely want to thank a great spell caster called Dr joy for helping me to bring back my husband to me and my kids. after many years of marriage, my husband left me and my kid, and ran away with his new girlfriend to san francisco to start up their life without thinking about me and my son.I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart.after years of our separation i could not take it anymore so i decided to visit a friend who also encounter similar issue but she is living happily with her man now , to seek advice from her on how she get her ex husband back again.when i get there i explain everything to her and she told me not to worry that she will link me up with the spell caster who cast a spell on her husband that make him to come back to her. i pick her advice and i strongly hold onto it.then I contacted fortune spell caster (joylovespell@gmail.com OR joylovespell@gmail.com) and after I explained my problem,he told me not to worry that i have no problem in getting my husband back again.he gave me 2 days assurance that my husband will come looking for me that when he come i should accept him back. i told him that i will whole heatedly welcome him back. In just 3 days my husband came back to us and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happy more than ever before. fortune spell caster is the best spell caster to solve any kind of problem and sickness you have.. I really appreciate the love spell you cast for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work. if you want your ex back and you don,t know what to do kindly email joylovespell@gmail.com for your ex to come back whats app him :+2347059014517

+1
-5
-1
jessicastephen22 posted on

URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST!!
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr.Unity for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online,if you need your Ex lover back fast!and his result is 100% guarantee..
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .

+1
+1
-1
Sarah posted on

Hey,

I've just found a really real and powerful spell caster online called Dr.Unity and his result is 100% guarantee in getting ex lover back fast.

+1
0
-1
Magie Nicholas posted on

HOW TO GET YOUR DIVORCE EX HUSBAND & WIFE BACK BEFORE XMAS

I want to really use this medium to thank powerful Dr. Ugo wonders for helping me get my broken home back after my husband of 18 years left me for another lady. Two months ago my Husband filed for a divorce through his lawyer when we had no issues at all. i was surprised because our family was a very happy one with three beautiful kids that even neighbors were jealous of us. i never knew a girl he met at the mall cast a spell on him so he will love her alone and forget about his family. i tried all ways to reach him and make peace ordinarily but i could not because the potency of the spell was so high on him that he could not even get himself. a friend of mine who felt pity for me introduced me to Dr. Ugo through his email ( generalspelltemple@gmail.com ) so i contacted Dr. Ugo and told him all about my marital problem. He assured me that he will help me and that my husband will be back to me in 24 hours, i trusted him because he had worked for my friend who wont stop testifying about him. To my greatest surprise, after 24 hours of contacting Dr. Ugo, my husband called me to start begging and immediately came back to us and now we are happy family again. i cant stop thanking Dr. Ugo wonders and i advice anyone out there with any relationship or marriage problem to contact him immediately for help through his email generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile
phone number +1 383-336-9876
contact website: http://generalspelltempleblog.wordpress.com

+1
-3
-1
Patricia Shiels posted on

HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2 CURE
I am from USA i was diagnosed with HSV TPYE 2 while I was pregnant .I cried for days. I was devastated and looking up info on it just made it worse. I don't know how long I have had it for. I don't know if my partner has it or if he was the one who transferred it to me. I had one outbreak while pregnant. That's how I found out I had the virus. I started taking and antiviral and took it everyday twice a day to make sure I wasn't able to get an outbreak. I debated whether I wanted to have my daughter natural or c- section. I was terrified. Stress wasn't helping my situation. I ended up having her natural and she is a beautiful healthy 2 month old baby girl. I try not to think about me having the virus because of my depression i couldn't. so I have to focus more on how to get rid of HSV TPYE 2 because i don't want anything to happen to my daughter and thank God she was born fine. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like acyclovir, Zovirax, and (valacyclovir)Valtrex without without get rid of my virus. one day i decide to surf the internet for cure so i saw a testimony total cure of HERPES by Dr. EHIAGWINA with NATURAL HERBS so i pick up the email Address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com and contact he an hour later he reply explain to me how am going to get the herbs and how am going to use it to cure my virus i give a try believe me it work perfectly i used it within seven days now am tested negative i am free from the virus thanks Doc. for so many passing through this contact Dr. EHIAGWINA to help you get rid of the virus. here is his email address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or add him on whats app +2348162084504 He can as well cure so many diseases like...........
1. ALS
2. HPV
3. SHINGLES
4. CANCER
5. HIV/AIDS
6. BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT and others diseases i can't remember now.Thanks Doc am so happy today

+1
+1
-1
sarahbarbara175 posted on

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend,
he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day,
Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,

+1
+2
-1
ESTHER posted on

With my heart full of happiness and greatness, i am sharing my wonderful story with you guys, i thought i lost the man of my dream forever when Daniel[my boyfriend] changed to me all of a sudden all in the name of distance, he is tired of the relationship and he is not ready to relocate or continue with the wedding plans as planned. i cried all my eyes out still Daniel was not ready to listen to me or his friends, luckily for me i came in contact with Dr Ereke and he promised to help me which he did and now i am the most happiest girl on earth, Dr Ereke wiped my tears away by helping me to bring me back Daniel to love me even more than the previous and we are getting married sooner than we planned earlier. This is my story of how Dr Ereke helped me, if you having any issues concerning relationship, health issues and all contact him at: erekespellcaster@yahoo.com

+1
-1
-1

I had doubts about magic spells after purchasing many spells that never worked I actually decided to never buy a spell again. I have tried different spell casters..Some of them never answered me after I paid and were obvious scammers, some really cast a spell but for some reason it didn't work. Then I saw a video on you-tube with a person who was mentioning she had results with prophet ogidiga . Despite the suspicions I had his site looked real so I gave spells a last try. It's probably the best decision I ever made in my life because it worked and my boyfriend came back with me After I broke up with him I spent a lot of time wishing that I could just turn the clock backwards.He helped me do just that. fact our relationship feels like the MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM) or whatsapp +2348182260982

+1
-4
-1
Amoi posted on

I have been to several readers in the past, and have never had something so ground shaking happen, as I did today. Dr. TOdd basically knew everything, without me saying a word. I gave him minimal information on what I wanted to concentrate on and he went from there. He could not of known the impact of his words on me. I hung up with him and cried for the first time in a long time. All the pressure and worry I'd been hiding from friends and family, he saw and even though I still feel sad, I feel relief. I can start to move on after not feeling like I could now. I cannot express enough how wonderful this man is. He is a real healer, a real reader and god bless you for helping me. I will be forever grateful for you telling me what I needed to hear, not taking my money, which he could of done and didn't. You're kindness at its purest level. Thank you! e-mail: mnaifestspellcast@gmail.com

+1
+1
-1
Amoi posted on

I have been to several readers in the past, and have never had something so ground shaking happen, as I did today. Dr. TOdd basically knew everything, without me saying a word. I gave him minimal information on what I wanted to concentrate on and he went from there. He could not of known the impact of his words on me. I hung up with him and cried for the first time in a long time. All the pressure and worry I'd been hiding from friends and family, he saw and even though I still feel sad, I feel relief. I can start to move on after not feeling like I could now. I cannot express enough how wonderful this man is. He is a real healer, a real reader and god bless you for helping me. I will be forever grateful for you telling me what I needed to hear, not taking my money, which he could of done and didn't. You're kindness at its purest level. Thank you! e-mail: manifestspellcast@gmail.com

+1
-3
-1

you can also visit hiswebsite: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com

+1
-1
-1
Jessica posted on

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

+1
-1
-1
juliecollins posted on

I am Julie Collins from USA, after 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend,
you can also visit his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com.

+1
-3
-1
Shelby Jamie posted on

At my early 40’s, as a wife and mother that has enjoyed a peaceful and successful marriage for 15 years, I vividly saw the failure and success of my parent’s failed marriage, why it fell apart for almost 30 years.
As an adult, I learned that my parent can be united again spiritually. Eventhough other method failed over the years I stood tall and intervene with determination.
On my quest to achieving spiritual intervention, I met Dr. Wakina Love Temple via: dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com who clarified my vision and mission by pointing out thoroughly the reasons why my parent couldn’t settle in marriage and why they couldn’t find love elsewhere.
Tears of joy rushed down our faces days after the completion of the spell as our Dad traveled over 2,000km to make peace with our Mom. It was a beginning of a new era watching them grow old together forever in love.
We couldn’t thank Dr. Wakina enough for visualizing our dream and adding more years to our parent.
At the end, I learned that it’s always good to put your visions into practice.

+1
-1
-1
Taylor posted on

I looked forward to be a whole family again with a love spell, I actually got tired of living a depressing life. I was so unlucky that my husband fell out of love with me; he keeps threatening me with divorce paper almost everyday. But all I wanted in our home are positive thinking, love and happiness all the time. I wanted us to be good parent to our kids. When Dr. Wakina stepped in with his helping hands via dr. wakinalovetemple at gmail. com I began to feel lighter on the inside, I stopped having that heavy feeling on my chest during the process of the love spell. Two days after, my husband started exhibiting some positive character. He confessed that he was thinking of me more recently even when he was with his girlfriend. I was overwhelmed when he came to me and apologized for every wrong he has done to me, I also apologized to him as well. Dr. I just want to say thanks for the patience and kindness shown to me during the whole spell process. My husband and I has been living happily after the love spell, none of his exs ever comeback.

+1
-1
-1
Julie Collins posted on

I NEED MY EX LOVER BACK Contact: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee. My Names is Julie Collins from United states.
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com .

+1
-1
-1

My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years. In June it will be 7 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 5 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage, one day a friend of my introduce me to a spell caster online who lift me up gave me hope and with-in 2 days after his spell my husband who told me he needed a divorce, called me and take me back home to me i must say today we are happily as one big family again all thanks to Dr joy a father and a real spell caster.Contact email address joylovespell@gmail.com Call him +2347088404185.

+1
-2
-1
young posted on

Hello viewers i am young from Russia currently living in UK am here to testify to the genera public on how my marriage was restored by the power of great Dr,UZOYA I never believe i will see my wife again when she ran after her boss we had 2 kids she filed for a divorce in our marriage i really love her i cried everyday like a 7 year old child i was so disappointed and desperate to get her back because she was my life i had to go in search of a spell caster on net where i came across a lady called Laura testifying about Dr,UZOYA she told her story the story was so real and the greatest favor she done for me was when i saw she drop the contact of Dr,UZOYA that i had to him immediately he told me not worry that there are many people in the world that are surfing from the same problem he told me how to go about it and he did a love spell for me that works perfectly for me in 3 days i got my wife back i don't know how he did it all i ever wanted was my wife coming back, worlds can not express how grateful i am to this man i will also do who ever is reading this testimony a favor by drooping Dr,UZOYA contacts;
Email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com

Tele; +1(301) 909 8775

fb.me/druzoyaspelltemple

+1
+1
-1
Cierra Watson posted on

How To Get Your Ex-Lover Back Fast Contact: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee. Thanks to Dr.Unity for bring back my Ex boyfriend after he left me for another Girl. My Names is Cierra Watson from UK a banker by Profession, After being in relationship with Brown for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back, but all was in vain. I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I search for real and powerful spell caster and i came across a website that suggested that Dr.Unity can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend( Brown )came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I'm so happy to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great "Dr.Unity" If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
you can also visit his website:https://urgentspell.blogspot.com.

+1
-2
-1
Cierra Watson posted on

+1
-1
-1
Olivia Stephen posted on

Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast! CONTACT: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee..I'm Olivia Stephen from North Carolina.
My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a love-spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com .

+1
-2
-1
Olivia Stephen posted on

Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back!contact: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.
My Name Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,or Call/WhatsApp him on:+2348071622464 ,his website:https://urgenteffectivespell.blogspot.com.

+1
-1
-1