Alex Della Santina

Thu, Oct 6, 2016, 10:30pm
UWriting gives SEAS students a learning opportunity that is otherwise not afforded to them.  
Tue, Apr 12, 2016, 1:37am
Blind criticism of the Columbia experience is not helpful for the prospective students that visit campus.
Mon, Mar 28, 2016, 1:56am
Since most Columbia students don’t know who Rae Sremmurd is, the Bacchanal Committee should hire the Columbia University Marching Band as the headliners for this year’s Bacchanal.
Fri, Mar 4, 2016, 2:48am
A couple nights ago, I trudged back, sleep-deprived and cantankerous, to my dorm
Fri, Feb 19, 2016, 1:11am
Fri, Feb 5, 2016, 3:22am
Many have criticized college graduates’ lack of proficiency in “workplace skills.
Fri, Feb 5, 2016, 2:59am
Many have criticized college graduates’ lack of proficiency in “workplace skills.” This study, for example, asked both employers and graduates to rate recent college graduates’ “creati
Tue, Jan 19, 2016, 10:15pm
Why the SEAS grading system is harming students, their learning processes, and their mental health.
Fri, Feb 13, 2015, 2:29pm
As all of you probably know, Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, but if you’re anything like me, you will do anything to avoid those pesky Valentine’s Day clichés. Luckily, it turns out our current interpretation of Valentine’s Day is sinfully narrow-minded. We all celebrate St.
Tue, Nov 25, 2014, 12:28am
No Shave November doesn’t solve the problem it seeks to address. Instead, it’s slacktivism that’s inefficient at bringing about the change it aims for.

Pages