Veronica Grace Taleon

Sat, Jan 21, 2017, 10:00am
On the evening of Jan. 20, just nine hours after Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, the Columbia University Marching Band took to Low Steps to give their own interpretation of the day’s events … in true CUMB fashion.
Fri, Jan 20, 2017, 12:00pm
Greekin’ Out is a series designed to inform and advise all Barnumbians interested in joining Greek Life.
Thu, Jan 19, 2017, 4:41pm
Early this morning, Yi-Chia “Mia” Chen died in an apparent suicide. She was an exchange student from Waseda University in Japan.
Tue, Jan 17, 2017, 9:53pm
*/ Fulfill your resolutions—use Dodge to your advantage.Today's forecast: Cloudy with a high of 43º
Mon, Jan 16, 2017, 10:13pm
By November last semester, you were beginning to fall into a rhythm: You’d wake up at an ungodly hour, go to class with your friends, travel with your squad to Butler and Ferris, collapse in bed long past midnight, and repeat the whole schedule the next day.
Sun, Jan 15, 2017, 4:25pm
Rise and shine, CU! The sun is out, the birds are chirping, the construction to build Barnard’s new library is as noisy as ever—all is well in the MoHi bubble.
Thu, Dec 15, 2016, 7:04pm
It’s become a Spectrum tradition that we live blog (and more recently, live video) Orgo Night each and every semester. We clump together with the rest of you, fight for a good vantage point from the desks of Butler 209, and exchange sweat with our fellow students.

Pages