News | Morningside Heights

Future of Ollie’s depends on Barnard’s decision to extend the restaurant’s lease

• Spencer Cohen / Staff Photographer
    FIRE | The owner of Ollie’s Noodle Shop and Grille says the future of his restaurant remains uncertain as he waits for Barnard to extend his lease.

The owner of Ollie’s Noodle Shop and Grille says the future of his restaurant remains uncertain as he waits for Barnard to extend his lease.

Early last month, a fire at 600 West 116th Street—the Barnard dorm whose first floor houses Ollie’s—brought over a hundred firefighters to the scene. Ollie’s front windows exploded during the fire, and the restaurant has since been closed.

The fire marshal and gas company are still conducting a joint investigation on the cause of the fire, according to a representative from the New York City Fire Department.

“If I get a new lease, I will rebuild and stay in that location. If they [Barnard] don’t want to give me a new lease, I cannot renovate,” Ollie’s owner Tsu Yue Wang said.

If Barnard does extend Ollie’s lease, the restaurant could reopen “in a couple of months, probably ready for the graduation,” he added.

A spokesperson for Barnard said that the College had no comment on Ollie’s lease at this time.

In the meantime, some employees have been relocated to other Ollie’s locations in New York City, including an Ollie’s To Go on 89th Street and Broadway.

“We don’t have a service [at the To Go place], so we couldn’t take the waiters, but we took some kitchen staff to work in that location right now,” Wang said.

However, he expressed skepticism in regard to Barnard’s willingness to allow his restaurant to reopen.

“I think the landlord is probably not willing to extend my lease,” Wang said. “Wish they can change their mind, but it’s their decision. I respect that decision, whatever it is.”

Vine Sake & Sushi, the restaurant next to Ollie’s, is currently closed as well. According to a flier on its window signed from restaurant management, the Japanese restaurant doesn’t currently “have gas due to the next door—Ollie’s fire.”

Ollie’s has had issues with fires in the past. In November 1994, a grease fire forced diners and residents to evacuate 600 West 116th Street. Then, in April 2014, the restaurant closed again because “pipes needed fixing,” according to employees.

“We wish the landlord gives us a lease so we can stay, we don’t want to leave the community,” Wang said. “We’ve been here so long, like you know, it’s kind of an emotional thing.”

andrew.deangelis@columbiaspectator.com | @ColumbiaSpec

"In a couple of months probably ready for graduation." bahahahaha. April 3, 2015.

This guy is the worst. Well known for his unfair labor practices. Barnard, do the smart thing and get an actually ETHICAL business person in this space.

+1
-5
-1

lol. Graduation is in six weeks and there is no gas on the building.

+1
-6
-1

Hello to everybody am very happy and glade to share this my wonderful and amazing testimony to the whole world of the great work of DOCTOR LUKAGOZO has done for me and my family i am jen from uk this man is an india doctor. he is a spiritualist by nature, he know your problems before you lay your comples, he can cure all manner of plagues and misfortunes such as;
1)als herbal cure
2)want to win lottery jackpot
3)i need my lover back(ex back)
4)hiv aids herbal cure
5)marriage break up
6)conflicts in marriage
7)succes in drugs pusing
8)want woman or man to run after you
9)want to win election
10)power to perform sign and wonders
11)want to win court case
12)promotion in the company where you work
13)looking for a rightful partner
14)want to possess your possession
15)want your business to be increasing
16)need a nice job or having problem in the place of work
17)are you barren (unable to give birth)
18)reoccuring problems like miscarriage and lot more
19)need a protection against afflictions
20)do you want to read your palm and know what the feature own for you
what are you waiting for wast no more time and contact this man with your problems he is a genus he can help you cure your problems by puting a fanal solution to your problem.he is not intrested in your morning he give it freely,you can contact him through this email adress lukagozospellhome@gmail.com thanks

+1
+2
-1
Nikki rose posted on

At last my happiness has been restored by a Man called Dr Believe ,, my name’s are Mrs Nikki Rose i want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this Dr Believe for what he just did for me and my kids . My story goes like this i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched him to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not treating good because my mama got married to another man after the death of my daddy so the man she got married to was not treating i and my kids well so i was so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this MAN Dr Believe of authenticspellcast@gmail.com or authenticspellcast@yahoo.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so i also think of giving it a try at first i was scared by when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr Believe and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from Dr Believe of authenticspellcast@gmail.com or authenticspellcast@yahoo.com i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to Dr Believe and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help you can call him on his mobile number +2349051496262

+1
-6
-1
Rick williams posted on

Hello i am Rick Williams,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how i got my wife back.I was going crazy when my wife left me for another man last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR OZIL the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR OZIL about how my wife left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My wife called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my wife called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director. I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world on how DR OZIL help me grant my heart desire. If you need any kind of help contact DR OZIL at the following email address: drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.wix.com/drozilsolutionhome and get all your problem solve. No problem is too big for him to solve. Contact him direct on: drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com and get your problems solve like me.He also cast so many spell like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care.
Contact him today on: drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.wix.com/drozilsolutionhome or call his mobile number +2349051496262

+1
-3
-1

+1
-3
-1
@Barnard posted on

pls replace with Xi'an. pls.

+1
+2
-1

Please get a new student friendly restaurant

+1
+8
-1

Shake Shack to MoHi!

+1
-1
-1
Meyer Meditz posted on

You know it is 3 strikes and out. The next "mishap" in the restaurant and the whole building might go. Better open something that does not use fire.

+1
-9
-1

Get rid of Ollie's. Too many Chinese restaurants in the area. We need a bar.

+1
-11
-1
hungry man posted on

Agree. We need a bar and grill type deal. The street is already littered with Chinese food carts. It's a hassle to have to walk towards 110th Street to find some decent chow.

+1
-6
-1
How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce!! posted on

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My name is Natasha Johnson,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Brave for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. { bravespellcaster@gmail.com }, Thanks..

+1
-9
-1
Dear Barnard posted on

Put a Dunkin' Donuts there!

+1
-6
-1

Kennedy Fried Chicken

+1
-5
-1
Melissa Lopez posted on

After being in relationship with John gomez for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: bravespellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:bravespellcaster@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/ CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM And If you have any other problems like....

1: You need you EX, Wife, Husband, Friend, Sister E.T.C.
2: You need a lottery spell
3: You need money spell
4: You need a job spell
5: You need good luck spell
6: You need a spell to cure your sickness
7: You need a spell to have peace and be happiness
8: You need a spell to travel
9: You need a spell to look handsome and beautiful
10: Breaking of generation cause
11: Child bearing spell
12 You need a job promotion spell
13: You need money spell
14: Spiritual protection
15: Herbal care

Contact him for a quick solution via his Email:bravespellcaster@gmail.com

+1
-3
-1
mccart posted on

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time. contact email on traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on: traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com

+1
+1
-1
Olivia posted on

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Olivia Phimzile,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same email supremetemple@hotmail.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPA for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com}, or call +27611734184 Thanks.

+1
-5
-1
Nikki rose posted on

+1
-1
-1
jessica posted on

Hello My Name is Jessca from USA,I just want to share my experience with the entire world on how i got my Ex Husband back and saved my marriage, At least i can say to the world that there is a real spell caster on line called Dr.Jame i have benefited from the powers from the Dr.Jame because through his help my Ex Husband has been restored back to me and filled with love within 24hours that i contacted Dr.Jame i was not having an idea of what to expect but after proper explanation and i followed the instruction that Dr.Jame gave and my relationship was reveal back, i guess whosoever that is in need for relationship help or any having any other problem can contact DR.Jame you can contact him true this EMAIL ADDRESS: drjamespelltemple@gmail.com

+1
+3
-1
joes Candra posted on

I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OROSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395 http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

+1
-4
-1
Angelina posted on

Hello Friends

Here is my testimony I will like to share with you all, since’ I and my lovely husband married we never find happiness in our home, things always go wrong, our business shattered, along the line my husband fall sick, No money to feed things were very bad, life was so stressful and I almost gave up hopes until one day I met a good friend of mine that was also having issues with her relationship but her problem was with her boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. She told me that I shouldn't worry that there was a solution to our problems so I asked her what was the solution to our problems and she advised me to seek spiritual help, she gave me Dr. Ecoco contact and ask me to contact him at first I was doubting if this man have the solution because i really don't believe in spiritualism but i had no option because our situation was degenerating daily so I contacted the spiritualist and he told me what to do and I did them all, he told me to wait for just 7 days and that our story will change for good, We waited to see the result and indeed we got our heart desires, Immediately after the ritual my husband health improved tremendously, on the sixty day my husband got a job with a high profiled company here in USA Texas since then till now our story have indeed turn for good and all thanks goes to my friend Anna and the spiritualist Dr. Ecoco this great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution and that indeed it's the spiritual that controls the physical so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, I will advise you to come straight to this great man you can email him at: drirehobhude_spellcaster@hotmail.com

Sincerely
Angelina
From USA Texas
His Mobile Number: 234 8115560601

+1
-4
-1

My Name is AZIBA OLUBOISE. I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called otisdarko60@yahoo.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS; otisdarko60@yahoo.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL: otisdarko60@yahoo.com.

+1
-9
-1
wyatt oscar posted on

OMG!!! i cant believe that this great female spell caster helped me with this great miracle. I am full of joy and happiness now that my wife is back in my life. we separated for 6 months, until a friend introduced me to this great powerful female spell caster pristessiyawospelltemple online, and i explained my predicament to her because i love Anita my wife so very much that i cant just stay without thinking of our past. I love her so so much i can not afford to just forget about her. And she promised and assured me that she will bring her back to me in just 24 hours after her spell casting. which she put me through on what to do and i did perfectly and at the end of it all my ex wife came back to me begging and screaming for forgiveness which i did not think twice before i hugged and accepted her. we kissed and till now, we are both living together as husband and wives. because priestess Iyawo told me that her spell casting lasts forever, which everybody that she has helped has also testified about her too. the great priestess Iyawo brought my ex back to me, and i don't know how much to thank and appreciate her for her powerful and wonderful works that she has done for me. you can contact her on her website http://pristessiyawospellmiracletemple.webs.com her email pristessiyawospelltemple124@gmail.com
Wyatt Oscar

+1
-4
-1
lary Candra posted on

Hello everyone am lary candra i want to share a live testimony on how Dr ofure was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act.. My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr ofure the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 48hours hours after he has finish the preparation of the love spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that Doctor ofure is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and fell on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr ofure all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr ofure kindly mail him on( ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com) or call him on +2348149158514, Sir i will forever recommend you!!

+1
+1
-1
lary Candra posted on

+1
-6
-1
mccart posted on

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE

+1
-3
-1
JACK LYDIA posted on

AMAZING TESTIMONY.....After being in relationship with him for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster trusted and tested,who is not after your money,thou i was scam by some fake spell caster before i came across Dr Oduma,who finally helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody Man or woman could also need the help of the spell caster of CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS LIKE HIV AIDS,CHILD BARENESS, LOVE , MONEY,PROTECTION, GOOD JOB,PROMOTION, EX LOVER BACK, WIN LOTTERY LOTTO SPELLS,LOTTERY SPELL,JACKPOT win on either a scratch off ticket, MONEY VOODOO SPELLS, CONTACT Dr Oduma all your pains will be over today on his email drodumaspellhome1@gmail.com

+1
-7
-1
JACK LYDIA posted on

+1
-1
-1

!!! Good New Today That My Wife Is Back All Thank To Dr.OZIAS !!!

My Name is kelly lisa. I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the love site cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 2 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too,This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him on this e-mail; dr.oziasspellcaster@hotmail.com i cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay

+1
-1
-1
elizabeth bella posted on

After being in relationship with morgan for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drbhabumenrespellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: drbhabumenrespellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

+1
-1
-1
Elena deri posted on

My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call +2348156885231

+1
-5
-1

Am so excited and i really want to thank great spell caster Dr korede and i mean a very POWERFUL male spell caster for getting my girlfriend back to me within 2 days. My name is Rob art smith and when my girl friend left me, i tried my possible best to bring her back no solution. i was so tired and frustrated and i thought all hope was lost until i came across this DR KOREDE on his email at drkoredespelltemple@gmail.com. and i was reading how he has helped so many people with different problems so i contacted and i explained my problem to him and he laughed and told me to calm down that my problem is so simple and that he will help me in two days time my girl friend will come back home again and i really believed him without any doubt. Can you imagine just as this POWERFUL MAN said in two days time my girl friend called me and started begging for forgiveness. In fact words won't be enough to thank this POWERFUL MAN called GREAT DR KOREDE and i assure you that If you want all your problems to be solved contact GREAT DR KOREDE now on his email at drkoredespelltemple@gmail.com and he will help you because he is so real, reliable, trust worthy and very powerful. Please i mean please i advise you all to believe and listen to him because he is very real and unique. Thank you GREAT FATHER and may your good gods always bless you for your wonderful deeds and good works. Once again thank you GREAT FATHER

+1
-2
-1

Good day,
I Am Helen Hull from United States Of America, I want to quickly write on a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when i had a misunderstanding with my Husband which leads to Divorced, I contacted this Powerful Love spell caster for help and He actually helped me without running away with my money. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My Husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly Contact DR OVIA on His Private Email ID and he is Ready to Help you no matter the Situation, Here is His Valid Email ID: droviasolutionceter@yahoo.com and droviasolutioncenter@gmail.com
You can also reach him on his website http://droviasolutioncenter.webs.com/
Thanks

+1
-2
-1
Justics Flora posted on

i want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back the love of my life.he left me to another woman for no reason and i try to make things work for both of us,yet things where getting worse. I was almost losing hope in life when my lover of 4 years ended our relationship without any reason and I went for help in the internet and all I met was fake spell casters and scams and I consulted an old friend of mine and explain my situation to her and she said she was in same situation 2weeks back but a wonderful man who was sent to help people helped him out of the problem and I thought it was all a joke and I ask her if it was real and she said if it wasn’t real so how did her lover come back to her, then I decided to give Dr.One karaka a try because I had nothing to loose in trying i met a testimony again share by Marina from Iceland on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought his ex lover back within 48 hours and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did to my friend and Marina and others people. and i have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one i met was a real spell caster and genuine and there is nothing like been with the man you love from heart am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr. One karaka. His contact details Onekarakaspelltemple@gmail.com or call him +2348147673679 his web site: http://onekarakaspelltemple.webs.com

+1
-2
-1
ronal david posted on

Hello friends,my name his ronal david......... I want to share my testimony and how grateful I am since my lover came back to me because of the great help from a powerful spell caster Dr. Ododospiritual whose email address is dr.Ododospiritual@gmail.com rendered to me. My wife broke up with me on the first week of October last year because he thought I was cheating on her, she told me that her friends has been telling her that I have been seeing someone else when she is not around. I tried to make her understand that his friends are lying to her but he did not give me the chance to explain to her this was how she left the house. After a month of our breakup I tried to live a normal life without her but it was very hard for me to cope then I decided to contact my friend dr,williams he his the one who directed me,to dr,ododospiritual spell caster who brig back my ex wife, after seeing several testimonies about his work every single blog I log into via his email address dr.ododopiritual@gmail.com which I came across this month February 12th during my search looking for help on how to get my lover back. Dr. Ododo then cast a love spell for me and made my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. With this great joy in my heart I want to say a big thanks to Dr. Ododo he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution to all relationship problems.and he can do all things that you are in need for...?

+1
-7
-1

+1
0
-1
Ruth Andy posted on

my name is Ruth Andy from U.S.A
i want to testify about a great spell caster that help me cast a spell that bring my husband back to me without any delay. I broke up with him with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted Dr. Osas who help me with his historical powers to bring him back, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across him, it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great spell caster, in case you need the help of this great spell caster you can contact him through his email: once you contact him all your problems will be over ,once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to recover my husband back, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help and in their lives ,once more thank you Dr Osas

contact him via; manbelaspelltemple@gmail.com.

+1
-3
-1
Janice Williams posted on

My name is Janice Williams.living in California USA, i want to say a bigger thanks to Dr Iyaryi for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex husband .No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually be one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very good friend of my was the one own told me about the Dr Iyaryi that him say man of is world that what ever him say so shall it be) the man call the Dr Iyaryi is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,and is a good man that have help so many people to bring them Ex-lover back to them,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; And i said let me give him a try,and that was how he help me to get back my ex-husband. He did a love spell that make my ex-husband come back to me and marry me, With this testimony right now i am the happiest woman on earth and our love is now stronger than how it was even before. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr Iyaryi for the good work that he has done for me and people. he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires,thanks to my friend who introduced me to him. Should in case anybody need his help you can contact him on his email address:driayaryi2012@hotmail.com Dr Iyaryi restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you,his email address: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com.

+1
-5
-1

My name is Weslie Vivian am from Canada i am very happy for the wonderful work Dr bolingo has done for me i got married to my lovely husband last year February and we have a lovely son. things was going well with us and we are living happily. until one day my husband started behaving in a strange manner i could not understand, i was very confused with the way he treat me and my son. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was sad and also frustrated i did not know what to do,i was sick for more than a week because of the divorce. i love him so much he his everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told one of my child hood friend and she told me to contact a spell caster that she has listen to one woman who testify about dr bolingo and she has been hearing about him that i should try him i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing but i just say i should try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr bolingo for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman. that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want to divorce me. then he told me that has to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and my son, he casted the spell and after 1 day my husband came back home and started apologizing he said that he love me so much that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr bolingo casted on him that make him come back to me,right now am so happy again. thank you Dr bolingo for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. this is to every one who is facing divorces or heart break by your lover i want you to contact him now because he can do it for you his powers is great and dont have any side effect in the future contact him through his mail: bolingospelltemple@gmail.com .contact him now and your problems will be solve for ever.once again thanks to dr bolingo.

+1
-7
-1
Elizabeth Williams posted on

An amazing testimony on how to get lost love back even if you made some mistakes, My name is Elizabeth Williams and I'm from New York City USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {8}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/} and you can also reach Dr Brave through his mobile number +2348072370762,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Brave for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. { bravespellcaster@gmail.com }, Thanks..

+1
-8
-1
nikta wynn posted on

BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT ANITA SPELL CRAFT AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HER MY LAST TRAIL.SHE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $380 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $4800 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HER A TRY SO I CALLED HER AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $380 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL MAMA ANITA SPELL THE NEXT DAY THANKING HER FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HER AND THANK HER AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT MAMA ANITA (
anitaspellcraft.solutionhome@gmail.com or anitaspellcraft.solutionhome@outlook.com )

+1
+2
-1
SUSAN posted on

FANTASTIC. My life has changed round completely in 48hours. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my boyfriend back in my life with the help of Dr Gaga. He said sorry a 24hours after the spell was created. He said he realised that he never really wanted to break up he could not handle emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was the negative influence on my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Dr Gaga can do. I thank you so much Dr Gaga for the wonderful thing you did in my relationship. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I never thought a spell could help a couple before I am very pleased contacted you and initiated all this to happen. Here is Dr Gaga or contact him via email drgagaspellcast@gmail.com or drgagaspellcast@yahoo.com

+1
-3
-1
Aaron posted on

For the past 1 year now I have been looking for good and geniue spell to bring back my ex Boyfriend back and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr OKAYA who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective, truly 2 days later, my Boyfriend rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PRENANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. Okayaspellhelp@yahoo.com OR Okayaspellhelp@outlook.com call him +2348078291904 All thanks goes to DR.Okaya for the great help

+1
-2
-1
clifford mary posted on

I’m giving a testimony about Dr. ALLI. i won $100,000 in my play lottery, I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr ALLI the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how Dr ALLI helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 3days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimonies to others so that they can also win the lottery cause i do not have much time to spell on the internet) so that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way online tips can help you, his email is allispellhelp@gmail.com ALL YOU CALL +2348149158514 is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery,

+1
-4
-1
clifford mary posted on

I’m giving a testimony about Dr. ALLI. i won $100,000 in my play lottery, I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr ALLI the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how Dr ALLI helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 3days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimonies to others so that they can also win the lottery cause i do not have much time to spell on the internet) so that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way online tips can help you, his email is allispellhelp@gmail.com or you call +2348149158514 is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

+1
-1
-1
williams palmer posted on

This is my testimony on
how i won $66 million dollars. william palmer , from USA I want to
use this opportunity to thank Great Dr oluwjesu for helping me to win the
lottery of $66 million lottery ticket.I have been playing the lottery for
the past 5 years now and i have never won. Ever since then i have not been
able to win and i was so upset and i need help to win the lottery. so i decided to
go online and search for help,there i saw so many good testimony about this man
called Great Dr oluwjesu of how he have cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the
lottery.I contact him also and tell him i want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for
me which i use and i play and won $66 million dollars.
I am so grateful to this
man, just in-case you also need him to
help you win,you can
contact him
through his email: oluwajesutemple@gmail.com or +2347037842040 and he will surely help you
-jD7gak94HgAw&ved=
0CAkQ_AUoAw&biw=1366&bih=657

+1
-2
-1
LOVE SPELL HERE:otisdarko60@yahoo.com posted on

My name is Luz Morelis, am from England, what a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Cassandra,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man DR OTIS DARKO on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with DR OTIS DARKO he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man DR OTIS DARKO is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man DR OTIS DARKO a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that DR OTIS DARKO is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is DR OTIS DARKO "his private email: otisdarko60@yahoo.com

+1
-3
-1
joy smith posted on

My name is JOY SMITH from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called OGODU. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you OGODU You can reach him via email:( ogoduspelltemple22.com ) or call +2347039070770
He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(8) If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.

(10) He can cure you from any diseases.

contact: ogoduspelltemple22@gmail.com .....

+1
-3
-1
diana yang posted on

LOTTO SPELLS & MONEY SPELLS CALL DR clement.. +2347061824880 Hello my name is sanjeeta i am here to testify on how Dr clement help me wine on Lottery Spell-Are you looking for a jackpot win on either a scratch off ticket or the little lottery contact Dr clement today all your pains will be over okay Dr clement is here to help you out okay? This spell can be directed at either type of lottery game in your area to produce a onetime jackpot win. When you do not have the financial freedom to do as you wish life can take a toll on you and your family. Money spell can help increase finance in many ways. We can help with business spells, lottery spells, getting people to pay you back and gambling spells. Better Odds Gambling Spell - Do you go to the casinos and gamble frequently? This spell will increase the odds of your natural win when you go to gamble. You will see larger, more frequent wins. Prosperity Spell - Are you looking for an increased income? This spell will help you in all aspects of your life financially. Whether it be getting a salary increase, better luck gambling or more business coming your way, this spell will help get it done right the first time. For more Info Call DR jujumanlovespell@gmail.com

+1
-6
-1
Dora Sandy posted on

I AM Dora Sandy i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to prophet oyinbo who brought back my divorce husband that has left me for 6years within 48hours,i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every weekend so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week,i have been looking for how to get pregnant and how to get my divorce husband back to my life because i love him with the whole of my heart,i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to priest ina and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost marriage,then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my divorce husband back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my divorce husband will surely be back to me, within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i pick the call the next thing i could hear was my husbands voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason,that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came back home to meet me and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him,that was how we started again and he has Chang,i promised to say this testimony in radio station,commenting this testimony that now am pregnant,but still okay before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will sir, thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and help me thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com or you can also reach him through his mobile number,+2348074066640

+1
0
-1
leslie terri em posted on

“LOVE is the key to LIFE”. That was the word from Dr Ukaka when I consulted his powerful Love Temple. I married the wrong man; I realized that after four years of our unfruitful marriage. Everything was going from Best to Worst in our life, no child, I got demoted from work after our marriage, my husband was sacked a year after. His application for new job in various offices was constantly declined even though he was qualified enough. I was made to take care of my family with the low income I earn get that wasn’t enough to pay our rent. We keep praying a seeking for help from some people, my friends laugh at me behind because I was advised not to get married yet.It was one Thursday night that my husband woke me up and told me that has thought enough about our crisis, he said that our crisis is not ordinary and it’s beyond our spiritual level. He suggested we should consult Dr OKAYA from testimonies he showed me online about how he has been helping families. I was afraid, I don’t like evil or spell but I supported him to contact him if he can help us. We consulted him via OKAYASPELLHELP@OUTLOOK.COM OR OKAYASPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM and he replied positively after 45munites with congratulating email that he can help us but he will need our pure heart and trusts in his work if he will cast the spell on us and purify our life. We agreed to his terms. He cast the spell and told us to expect results within 5 days I waited for three days nothing happened, so I started having doubt and blaming my husband for emailing Dr OKAYA. It was on the fifth day that my husband was called for an interview and he got a well-paying work, I was prompted to a higher position. I missed my period on the 5th day and it was confirmed that I am with a baby. Things have really changed for us for good and we now have our own house and cars. I will never forget what Dr OKAYA told us “LOVE is the key to LIFE”, this word keep me going. People that laughed at us are coming close for help and I am delighted to welcome them because my family is now blessed. Dr OKAYA is TRUSTED and man that keep to his word even when I doubted his powers at the end of the spell. Thank you great Dr OKAYA and your Oracle for helping us via OKAYASPELLHELP@OUTLOOK.COM OR OKAYASPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM and I will keep spreading this message to people in need of help.

+1
-7
-1
STELLA JAMES posted on

hello i am from the USA, i want to share a testimony about the great spell caster who brought my lover back to me after three days of casting the spell, i have a little misunderstanding with my lover and he got agree with me and left me for another woman, i tried all my best to apologise to him and bring him back to me, to no avail nothing work out, i cried all day and night because i have missed him so much and need him back to me but he is not giving me the chance, on one faithful morning, i was on my fb account talking to an old friend of mine, i explaned everthing to her off what i am passing through, she told me not to worry about anything that she has encounter the same problem with me before that she is going to direct me to a great dr who helped her before in bringing her divorce husband back to him, he told me about great DR.PROPHET ELVIS OSEMUDIAMEN, he told me that his work is sure and guarantee and his love spell is the best and last forever, i took dr details from her, and i contacted dr, we both spoked on phone and chat through email also, he told me that, he don't charge for his spell works but there will be materials needed to cast the love and return spell on my lover and i will be the one to provide the money before it will work, i said no problem i send him the money after 24hrs he told me that he has through with the work that the next day my lover is going to come back to me and kneel down before me and beg for forgiveness, i beleived him and have faith on him, i was so flabbergasted really the next day according to dr words of wisdom and courage my lover run back to me and beg for forgiveness on his kneels and i forgive him, it has been going to two months now we are not having any problem no quarrel or misunderstanding anymore, i am sharing this on the internet because i know there will many people also out there having same problem with thier relationship, i am advising that you should not loose any faith or hope that this dr is out there and willin to help anyone who seek for his help. contact DR today via perfectlovespelltemple@hotmail.com and also you can visit him via his websites httbp://drprophetelvisosemudiamen.webs.com

+1
-5
-1
Rick williams posted on

(1) If you want your ex back.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care.

+1
-4
-1
HOW MY RELATIONSHIP WAS SAVED posted on

ATTENTION EVERYONE,

BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK, ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT ANITA SPELL CRAFT AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HER MY LAST TRAIL.HE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $380 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $4800 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HIM A TRY SO I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $380 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS HE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL DR OTIS DARKO SPELL THE NEXT DAY THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HIM AND THANK HIM AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT DR OTIS DARKO SPELL HOME NOW: otisdarko60@yahoo.com

+1
-3
-1

My Name is KPELELIO.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to otisdarko60@yahoo.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck: otisdarko60@yahoo.com. ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: otisdarko60@yahoo.com

+1
-3
-1
Jeanne Wills posted on

My Ex-husband dumped me for a new woman 3 years after our marriage. And i was totally devastated and cried all day and night for aid. My Love life completely turned out to be a mess, because i couldn't just carry on with it anymore.. I was at the point of doing whatever thing that will save my Marriage and make him mine again, because i knew he was my soul mate and i fell deeply in love with him. We were both head over heels and over the moon for one another, and his feelings for me was so strong and he promised me love eternal. Life and pressure got in the way about two weeks before my birthday, And was pressured by his Mother to divorce me, and forced me to sign the divorce papers after seeing the attorney.. For weeks after our divorce he still remained in contacts with me, and after some times he no longer (calls nor texts) anymore. So i had no other choice than to cry out for help to Priest Omar the spell caster i found online, and to my best of luck, he was right presently here in united states.. so he did cast a spell for me and he assured me positive result after 24 hours.. For the first time in 14 months my ex husband did called me for apologies, and he felt so sorry and remorseful for ever leaving me, and he told me how much he love and miss me. And his spells made me so unique in the Sight of my husband, and did open his eyes and made him remember why and how we fell in love in the first place..Thank you for your help! From the depth of my heart of hearts I know we are meant to be. your website truly helped me and brought joy to my life once again. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.. Telephone: +1 863 274 3755. Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com..

+1
-4
-1
Elizabeth posted on

MARRIAGE RESTORED! My name is Elizabeth Degado from Australia. my husband asked to pack out of the house with my kids and go because he wasn't interested in me anymore. He said all the abusive words and said am not a good wife because I wasn't working, instead I was wasting his money so contacted this Strong Healer a week ago after reading Miracles about his spell over the net I consulted this strong man for a love spell, crying not knowing what to do. he told me that he will cast a return lover spell that same day. It didn't take time for my husband to call me apologizing and begging me to come home. The tender that i was waiting for was approved and he started telling me that am a good wife so I must forgive him for the bad things he had said. My husband asked me to look for any University of my choice and will take care of my fees. Thanks so much Dr Okolia Email : okolialovespell4rever126@gmail.com., for the Faith and Trust he showed me all along... Email:
okolialovespell4rever126@gmail.com

+1
-2
-1
mccart posted on

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE

+1
-4
-1
Angel Sean posted on

This is Angel Sean from USA, am sharing this article to give thanks to Dr. Ebakor who helped me to bring back my EX lover that broke up with me for 2 months. I was searching for advise on what to do to get back my EX lover and i came across a post of a woman in USA called Angela Shuane giving thanks to Dr. Ebakor for helping her to get back her lost HUSBAND who left her for years with her kids. I contacted the spell caster for help due to the fact that i needed my EX lover desperately because he is my lover and my life. To God be the glory, my EX lover came back to me within 12 to 16 after Dr. Ebakor finished preparing the spell and i want the world to join me to give thanks to Dr. Ebakor for helping me. Viewers reading my article that also need his help should contact Dr. Ebakor with his email : ( DOCTOREBAKORSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM ), with his number on :{+2348135254384} OR you can also call me with my number to know more on (603) 567-4715.

+1
-5
-1
JULIA ROBORT posted on

Greetings to you all I'm Mrs Julia Robort. I and my husband were married for seven years before he broke up with me and denied his kids, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was to no avail, I wanted him back so much because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster who will help me to cast a spell that would bring him back. I was afraid because i was not the type that believed in spell, but i had no choice than to give it a trial. So i contacted this spell caster DOCTOR GAZA, and he told me there was no problem that everything would be okay, and that my husband will come back to me and my kids in less than three days. He casted the spell and surprisingly on the second day, at exactly 6pm my husband who denied me and his kids called me I answered the call lo and behold he started pleading that he was very sorry for all the pains he has cost me and that he want me to return to him because he loves me so much. I was so happy so i and the kids went to him, that was how we started living together happily again as one family. Few months later i contacted DOCTOR GAZA again and told him that i want to Apply for a visa lottery and jackpot, he said no problem that i should proceed, that he is watching my back and i am going to win, so i went ahead and played. At the end of the game his prophecy came to pass and i won the sum of one million dollar($1,000,000). Ever Since then i and my family have been living so wealthy without lacking anything. So I promised to share this testimony to the world at large, and to also use this opportunity to say if there is anybody facing any challenges in his or her relationship, business, or are you having any problem at all, or do you want to come out the best in all you do, just contact the great DOCTOR GAZA now on his Email address drgazaspiritualspellhome@hotmail.com i strongly believe he is going to solve your problems for you. thank you.

+1
-4
-1
Tracy Jones posted on

Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Tracy Jones from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Eku who can really solve your problem. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Newton, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Aunty told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Newton was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to know how much I loved and needed him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email
drekuperfectspells@yahoo.com and just visit DREKUPERFECTSPELLS.blogspot.com and see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Eku and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

+1
-2
-1
Joseph Selena posted on

My name is Joseph Selena i ma from USA ,, thanks to DR OSAUYI who bring back my husband after 2year divorce it was really had for my kids so i leave with my parent i promise my self not to get married again so a friend of my introduce me to an email Osauyilovespell@gmail.com i was supra in the less than 5 min DR OSAUYI reply and side i will help you and he ask me from some information i gave Doctor the information ,and told me for my husband to come back to me for good and for eve i need to buy some items to cast the spell and which i did, i have to give doctor some time to work, some mint later i get a call from DR OSAUYI again telling me that my husband is going to call me bagging for forgiveness so 8 hours when i was at sleep my phone ring so pick it up what i had online is i am sorry Selena i hut you a lot i was shock and i ended the call i was carrying because i never believed i email DR OSAUYI told me to accept him back it highly unbelievable is just too real to be real for any one that need the help of the great spell caster email him on OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM Or call +2347064294395 at any time

+1
-6
-1
Joseph Selena posted on

+1
-3
-1
scottjane posted on

i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 12years without no issue.i had problems with my mother in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a Great spell caster called Dr alli helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud Mother with two son. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email Id {
allispellhelp@gmail.com.COM) or call him +2348149158514

+1
-5
-1
glen posted on

Gosh! My life entirely changed since I met this spell caster by chance on internet! All my dreams has been turning to real, it's unbelievable! My wife came back to me two months after and... she changed! She loves me again, like the first day! Thanx again for all, my friend, and I am glad to hear news from you soon! Glen. I appreciate your work greatoracletemplesolution@live.com

+1
0
-1
shalon posted on

i am so glad and happy to inform every body about my testimony of a man called samuel don castrol he is a great powerful spell caster he can solve any problem you have is it marital problem is it relationship problem he is able to solve all your problems he is a powerful spell caster he can cast spell to bring your ex back he can cast spell to make you have children he can cast spell to bring hapiness back to your life just mention any type of problem you have this man is capable of solving all your problems the great spell caster mr samuel don castrol helped me to bring back my ex boy friend back that left me for over 15 years in deed i was so confused and tired of the life i was living because he was my all and all i could not sleep at night all because of my boyfriend until i melt my lovely friend who now introduced me to a very powerful spell caster she introduced me to samuel don castrol the great spell caster so i contacted him i did all he asked me to do and the spell caster told me that my ex boyfriend will contact me in two days time i did not believe at first until that very faithful day as the spell caster told me my boyfriend came to my house begging me to forgive him from that day on i was so happy and i appreciated the help of the great spell caster samuel don castrol who has different powers to make the imposible become possible from that day on i said to my self that i will for ever be greatful to the great spell caster samuel don castrol who helped me at the time of my need so i advice every one here having one problem or the other do not die in silence kindly contact the great spell caster that changed my entire life around today please every one kindly contact him through this email address samueldoncastrol@outlook.com he is able to solve all your problems do you have the following challenges below please contact samuel don castrol the great spell caster!!!
samuel don castrol the great spell caster is capable of solving all your problems

do you need a child?
do you need your ex back?
do you want a husband or wife of your own?
do you have bad dreams?
do you have any sickness you have tried all miss to cure?
do you have any spiritual problem?
do you want happiness in your life?
do you need improvement in your business?
do you want to have luck in any thing you do?
do you want success in your family and life?
do you want promotion in your office?
do you need a husband or wife desperately?
do you want peace of mind?
do you have a family issue that is so hard for you to solve ?
do you experience bad dreams at night?

all this i have mentioned are little things that he can do for any body under a week because i have seen with my eyes the powers that he has to cast any type of spell so i want every body here to contact the great spell caster through this email samueldoncastrol@outlook.com at the end you all will thank me for the great help i have rendered to you i wish you all good luck as you contact him for the solution of your problem i love you all

+1
-5
-1
Laurie Jonathan posted on

My name is Laurie Jonathan, I live in Canada want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my ex-lover of my life back, who i sworn to be with until when he left me to another woman for no reason and i try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and i love him so much and there is nothing i could do to get my ex back until i met a testimony share by Maria from USA on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought his ex lover back within 48 hours and i decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Maria and i have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one i met was a real spell caster who help me to solve my problem i have no solution to,i introduce many of my best friends that have a similar problems,and their problem were solve with the great help of Dr.Iyaryi. they get back their ex within 48 hours. I am so happy that my ex is back to me again,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love. I am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Iyaryi. if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face ask he did to me and others.contact email(driayaryi2012@hotmail.com)

+1
-7
-1
MATILDA MORGAN posted on

I am MRS MATILDA MORGAN from FINLAND, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband george morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to france he meant a lady called clara, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss florida and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called DR OGUNBO who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss florida ask me to contact dr alubama. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact DR OGUNBO on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact babaogunbo@gmail.com

+1
-1
-1
Wendy Morrison posted on

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me, My name is Wendy Morrison and I'm from UK, and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{ drcomfotherbalhealinghome@gmail.com }. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {8}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit and you can also reach Dr comfot through his mobile number +2349050156881,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr comfot for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. { drcomfotherbalhealinghome@gmail.com }, Thanks..

+1
+2
-1
mccart posted on

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE

+1
-4
-1
elizabeth posted on

LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
Hello all my viewers My name is Elizabeth Banks from USA! I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a man who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr clement. and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr. clement truly you are the best,with these great Dr you can win millions of money through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now, I will be forever be grateful to you dr. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers drakugbespellhome@gmail.com or you can call him for your own help to win big money today via+2348072222356.from Elizabeth Banks post (USA)thanks
for reading.

+1
-2
-1
Janet Ruben posted on

My name is Janet Ruben and I live in USA...My life is back again... After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with kids .I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time.Thanks to a spell caster called Dr SUKU,his email address:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster.Some people testified that he brought their Ex boyfriend back, some testified that he restores Womb,Cure Cancer and Herpes Virus and HIV Cure other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Joyce,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr SUKU mail address:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him.In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr SUKU is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... or call his Mobil number or you can add him true is what App:+234874839242 If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems. contact him email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

+1
-4
-1
Tanya Albert posted on

Am Tanya Albert am giving a testimony about Dr. Ekpiku the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Ekpiku via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call +2348073673757 OR whatsapp him ,or search the Google to know more of his product!! http://ekpikuspellhomeofgrace.blogspot.com/ THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER . ALS disease.

+1
-4
-1
Lawton posted on

I'm Lawton Fred, from New york, USA I can't stop thanking DR Worrior Africa for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11years, when i contacted DR Worrior Africa after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have being on medication and trying looking for cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and i contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr. Worrior Africa for help. He give me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on internet site and that is what I'm doing now. He assure me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I'm now completely cured from HIV virus. What will i say rather than thanking him for saving me. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr.Worrior Africa also specialize in curing the following disease:
*HIV/Aids
*HERPES
*Kidney failure
*Arthritis
*Diabetes
*Hypertension
*Stroke
*Obesity
*Infertility/Impotency
*Cancer
*Eye Problem
*Skin Problem
*Fibroid Tumor
*Ulcer
*Prostate Problem
*Asthma
*Weight Management
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Candidie
*Low sperm can
*Weak erection
*Weak ejaculation
*Pile
*Elephantiasis
*Skin Infection
*Paralysis
For more information contact Dr.Worrior Africa via email:(drworriorafrica@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number +2348112276982

+1
-1
-1

I Am Mrs vera, i live in Texas (USA).
[READ MY STORY. ON HOW I GOT MY ALS CURED].
Truthfully, i was tested ALS positive last 3years. I keep on managing the drugs i usually purchase from the health care agency to keep me healthy and strenghtful, i tried all i can too make this disease leave me alone, but unfortunately, it keep on eating up my life, this is what i caused myself, So last few 4days i came in contact with a lively article on the internet on how this Powerful Herbal Healer get her well and healed. So as a patient i knew this will took my life 1 day, and i need to live with other friends and relatives too. So i copied out the Dr odija the traditional healer’s email id: odijaspellhome@gmail.com, and I mailed him immediately, in a little while he mail me back that i was welcome to his temple home wereby all what i seek for are granted. I was please at that time. And i continue with him, he took some few details from me and told me that he shall get back to me as soon as he is through with my work. I was very happy as heard that from him. So Yesterday, as i was just coming from my friends house, Dr odija called me to go for checkup in the hospital and see his marvelous work that it is now ALS negative, i was very glad to hear that from him, so i quickly rush down to the nearest hospital to found out, only to hear from my hospital doctor called Browning Lewis that i am now ALS NEGATIVE. I jump up at him with the test note, he ask me how does it happen and i recide to him all i went through with Dr odija. I am now glad, so i am a gentle type of person that need to share this testimonies to everyone who seek for healings, because once you get calm and quiet, so the disease get to finish your life off. So i will advice you contact him today for your healing at the above details: Email ID: odijapellhome@gmail.com… CONTACT HIM NOW TO SAVE YOUR LIFE:

+1
-2
-1
mccart posted on

I am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for over 9 years and we had two kids. thing were going well with us and we where always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treated me and the kids. later that month he did not come back home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted traditional spell hospital for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he casted on him that make him come back to me. my family and i are now happy again. Thank you Dr. Aluta for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay. He cast spells for different purposes

+1
-2
-1
Olivia posted on

I am from Australia, I want to testify of how i got cured from hepatitis b, I got diagnosed of hepatitis b in 2013 I have visited several hospitals and herbalists but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal spell caster from Africa who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including Hepatitis B, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal spell caster via his email, he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 3days, I am now free from Hepatitis B. All thanks to Dr papa. Contact this great herbal spell caster via his email supremetemple@hotmail.com or visit his website on www.supremetemple.com or call +27611734184 for cure to any kind of diseases. Goodluck

+1
-3
-1
Luca perry posted on

I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

+1
-4
-1
Danny Sauron posted on

My name is Danny Sauron, from London, i want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my ex-lover who left me,i want to inform people in the world this spell caster is very Genuine because i have been scammed before online until a friend told me about Dr GOOD great powers, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my boyfriend who dumped me months ago, But When i contacted Dr GOOD, he cast a love spell for me and my Boyfriend who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr GOOD can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more.thanks once again wonderful man for helping me to bring my ex lover back to me,thank you,thank you again and again, You can contact him Via this email: [obasolutionhome@gmail.com] Or drobagood123@yahoo.com. CALL {+2347063164747}

+1
+1
-1
Tanya Albert posted on

Am Tanya Albert am giving a testimony about Dr. Ekpiku the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I thought of it, then I contact Dr. Ekpiku via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call +2348073673757 OR whatsapp him ,or search the Google to know more of his product!! http://ekpikuspellhomeofgrace.blogspot.com/

+1
-1
-1
benny mary posted on

What a miracle to have my ex back,my name is mary benny and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks Dr gbojie for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to my appreciation to you doctor gbojie you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com you can also call him on +2349066410185 contact him on his web site https://gbojiespelltemple.wordpress.com

+1
-1
-1
mary benny posted on

+1
-1
-1
Taylor Dukes posted on

MY NAME IS Taylor Dukes FROM HOUSTON,TEXAS.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA IN DECEMBER ON A BUSINESS SUMMIT. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU, BRING BACK LOST MONEY AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 2 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO TEXAS, MY BOYFRIEND (NOW HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT. HURRY NOW AND CONTACT HIM NOW VIA EMAIL ADDRES> prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com and whatsapp +2348074066640

+1
0
-1
Angel Wesley posted on

I've gotten back with my ex husband, you can also fix your broken relationship & get your ex-lover back fast. I'm Angel Wesley from the United States. My husband and i have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 1 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later, I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested Dr Unity can help get ex back fast, restore broken relationships and stop a divorce. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a {love spell} for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Dr Unity for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!".. I and my family are living together happily again. Dr.Unity is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact..Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app:+2348071622464.

+1
0
-1
Felisha Smith posted on

I had relationship struggles in the past which led to the divorce with my first husband. After i and my ex husband got divorced, i had another chance to re-marry again and just 5 years of my second marriage there was another divorce which almost killed me emotionally. I stayed for another two years been unmarried and a single mother. Honestly I wasn't really happy, there was a time i saw my first husbands photo and i realized how much i loved him and have missed him. I tried to get to him but i was told that he moved to Canada and i may never see him again. I wept bitterly that night thinking i have lost the man that i have had so much love for. I asked for advise on what to do and a friend of mine gave me Dr MUNA of MARVEL SPELL TEMPLE email ID marvelspelltemple@gmail.com i consulted him and to his very best with his powerful spells he helped me with a love spell and returned my ex husband back to me in 2 days. I am now happily living with my first husband and we are married again. DR MUNA, You are a man of your word. Thanks and i appreciate all the help you have rendered to get my ex husband back into my life again. I am begging who so ever that is facing this similar problem to contact this powerful spell caster on WhatsApp: +2348071660388, marvelspelltemple@gmail.com and consult him for solutions to relationship problems

+1
0
-1
Felisha Smith posted on

+1
0
-1