News | Morningside Heights

Tara Hill Irish Tavern, formerly known as Cannon’s, to close on July 1

Updated June 4, 5:26 p.m.

Tara Hill Irish Tavern—formerly known as Cannon’s—will be closing on July 1.

The bar, which announced the news on its Facebook page and confirmed the closing to Spectator over the phone on Saturday, was owned by Aisling Crowley for 12 years. Cannon’s Pub had closed in 2004 after 70 years in business due to an ownership change and returned a few months later as O'Connell's. The pub was remodeled in 2013 and officially reopened as Tara Hill Irish Tavern, but has continued to be known as Cannon’s among Columbia students.

Located on the corner of Broadway and 108th Street, the popular Columbia watering hole has been around since the 1930s. It has been featured in a movie starring Eddie Murphy and was a regular spot for the likes of the late George Carlin.

Check back for updates.

jclara.chan@columbiaspectator.com | @jclarachan

essay-on-time posted on

We are all happy to read the hill Irish tavern shared concepts. Every concept you should understood for having great updates and essay reviews. Then all the users will get your great reviews.

+1
-2
-1
essay help posted on

I had an amazing time here with my friends. Beautiful spot in the heart of east village. you will get an amazing experience of joy here. I love this place. food was incredible. you would go again here.

+1
-1
-1
Dissertation Help posted on

These are developed former after-school programs can make big difference in the academic performance of students. these features are associated with successful school programming.

+1
+4
-1
AAA posted on

google
[url=http://www.google.com/]google[/url]

+1
-5
-1
minesweeper free posted on

It would certainly additionally behave to have a score board that shows my individual high ratings, without the countless online high scores (numerous if which aren't by an actual individual).

+1
+3
-1
dsafdfsf posted on

cartoon HD downlaod
showbox download
Cyrus Installer Download

+1
-6
-1
Michael posted on

Thanks for sharing "Tara Hill Irish Tavern, formerly known as Cannon’s, to close on July 1" news.

For best and healthy food visit eBook:Chinese buffet near me now

+1
0
-1
chinese buffet near me posted on

+1
+3
-1
drug and alc posted on

What is the reason for closing the bar? I don’t know why they are closing the bar. I think there occurred some problems in the bar and that why they are closing it. Anyway, this is a sad news for all the beer lovers. They need to find another place now. drug and alcohol rehab

+1
0
-1
I have seen the image which you have uploaded here. I think posted on

I have seen the image which you have uploaded here. I think it is the photograph of the newly opened restaurant. Where is it actually located? I will be grateful if you have shared the additional information.Falcon Marketing Web Design

+1
0
-1
jiya posted on

It is sad that the Tara Hill Irish Tavern—formerly known as Cannon’s has now closed. It was a great restaurant and I have been to the place once. I liked the place instantly and am wondering why these people have closed down. troubleshooting printer issues

+1
0
-1
Silver Bailey posted on

I must say 2016 & 2017 was the years of me trying so hard beyond many desperate measures to gain back love, trust and happiness from my better half after he left. After trying so hard beyond desperate measures to unite with my husband throughout the years, I became confused, frustrated for all the goals, hopes and ardent wishes of uniting my family. I thought maybe he is not really meant for me.
Unfortunately, I almost accepted my fate before meeting dr. Wakina sometimes in January 2018 through: dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com to also become part of my life journey. With little or no fate, I pleaded and begged ardently for spiritual guidance and help he has been rendering to his numerous followers. Just as I pleaded, my request was accorded, my husband came back the exact date and time he predicted after the love spell.
Now I realize that I can have everything through spiritual doctor like Wakina. Wakina was an eye opener after uniting my family. My destiny, goals, hopes, family were established through him and his powerful love spell.

+1
+1
-1