Columbia Conspiracies SOLVED: The suited man always being filmed

Two weeks ago we posted a Columbia Conspiracies article about the suited man always being filmed on campus. You've seen him. You know who we’re talking about.

He’s tall, dark, middle-aged and mysterious. And not to mention handsome. Thanks to some great detective work by “Carkiller” in the comments, we finally know who he is.

It's Hitendra Wadhwa, a professor at the Columbia Business School. Hitendra teaches courses on leadership, including the popular MBA class Personal Leadership and Success. He is also the founder of the Institute for Personal Leadership, an institute training executives with a list of clients that include SAP, Ericsson, GE, and Microsoft.

But why is he always being filmed? Theory one was correct. Hitendra’s institute posts YouTube videos of Hitendra giving online masterclasses with cool names like What We Can Learn From a Renaissance Masterpiece and What George Clooney’s Character Can Teach Us About Difficult Conversations. All with the beautiful Columbia campus in the background.

His mission? “To help people approach their highest potential as individuals and as leaders.” Sounds groovy to me Hitendra. Sounds groovy to me. According to SSOL all your classes are restricted to business concentrators, so until then, I guess we’ll have to keep an eye out for you around campus and on YouTube.

ERICA PHILIP posted on

DIVORCE AND MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH

It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. i was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, when i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact a great powerful spell caster called Dr. Ugo Wonders living in Florida. i contacted Dr. Ugo and explained my problems, he assured me his help and it was 100% guaranteed. i provided the materials for the spell and in 48 hours, after Dr Ugo Wonders of generalspelltemple@gmail.com finished casting the spell, my husband was free from the evil woman spell and he came back home to us a day after begging us to forgive him. i was so shocked and short of words and here i am today happily testifying so the world can know how this great man helped me with his real powerful spell.
To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his email address generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number directly on +13863369876

http://generalspelltempleblog.wordpress.com

+1
0
-1