City

Interviewing the dogs of MoHi

Our furry neighbors are a huge part of life here at Columbia.

From our canine guests playing on the lawns to the ones we encounter as we explore MoHi, the dogs around Morningside Heights are arguably some of the cutest around (I see you West Village dogs). Read on for profiles of some of our furry friends in MoHi.

Speaking of dogs, if you catch a glimpse of a pup, or a pigeon, or any other MoHi beast, send us a Snapchat @CUSpectrum by Thursday. Our favorite snapper will receive a $10 Amazon card. Details here.

This is Fisher

Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 5.44.29 pm.png

Name Origin: When asked the origin of Fisher’s name, Professor Lo chuckled and said that it is a secret. The leading theory here at Spectrum is that Fisher was once a human fisherman turned into a dog by a witch.

Traits: While Fisher’s main hobby is eating, he can also be seen running around Columbia (despite his old dog-age).

Fisher’s turf: All over campus.

Fun fact: Fisher belongs to Columbia statistics professor, Shaw-Hwa Lo. Take his class so you can offer to dog-sit.

This is Milkshake

Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 5.46.10 pm.png

Name Origin: Owner Stephanie Rudolf really loves milkshakes.

Traits: Kind, sociable, loves to dig.

Milkshake’s turf: All over MoHi and on Instagram @monster_milkshake. (She may or may not have more followers than you.)

Fun fact: Milkshake’s owner is in the process of certifying her as a service dog, after Milkshake helped Rudolf’s grandmother after a fall.

This is Bobo and Diamond

Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 5.59.37 pm.png Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 5.59.29 pm.png

Name Origin: While owners Georgie and Taeyang just liked the name Bobo, they took Diamond’s name from a similar-sounding Chinese phrase, which means clumsy and cute.

Traits: While Bobo is more excitable and affectionate, according to Taeyang, Diamond, “thinks he’s a cat.”

Bobo and Diamond turf: Upper West Side

Fun fact: These dogs are probably more fashionable than you will ever be. Both Bobo and Diamond were rocking fall sweaters during their walk.

This is Louis

Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 6.07.37 pm.png

Name Origin: Though Louis’ sitter didn’t know the origin of his bud’s name, one can only speculate it comes from royalty. Perhaps it’s a nod to the late great King Louis XIV of France, or maybe his excellency Louis Tomlinson of One Direction.

Traits: Because he’s an elderly dog, Louis is hard of hearing and sight. However, he loves to play with his human friends and remains very calm and mellow.

Louis’ turf: Riverside Park and the streets of MoHi.

Fun fact: Because Louis is so mellow, he gets along great with the babies and toddlers at the park and can often be found in the playgrounds of MoHi parks.

Penny

Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 6.11.08 pm.png

Name Origin: Penny gets her name from the character Grandpa PP Marshmallow in her owner Judith Greengus’, favourite children’s book.

Traits: According to Greengus, Penny is very, “un-doglike. She is a mix of a monkey and a squirrel.” Her owner noted that, because Penny is a rescue dog, it is quite possible that she is in fact half-monkey and half-squirrel. (A squirkey?)

Penny’s turf: Riverside Park and Morningside Park

Fun fact: Penny loves to run around, and, though she’s super independent, comes back to the sound of her owner’s voice.

Honorary mention: Nils, the Book Culture dog

Though Nils’ owner, Joan, could not be located for comment, Nils remains quite the celebrity around campus for frequent sightings of his white fluffiness at Book Culture. His cuteness has undoubtedly graced your Snapchat stories or your Instagram feeds.

Nils is perhaps one of the top attractions of MoHi, just beating out St. John the Divine and the Hungarian Pastry Shop. He makes frequent visits to Book Culture (as every well-educated dog does) and we can only hope to one day see Nils joining us in our classes. You can come too, Joan.

Know of more MoHi dogs that we didn't interview? Give them a shoutout down below in the comments or Snapchat us them @CUspectrum for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card.

Mariella Evangelista is a first-year at Barnard and a trainee Spectrum staff writer. She felt honored to write an article about cute, squishy creatures. Help her write a petition to her editor for the next article to be “Babies of MoHi.” She can be reached for dog pics and anything else at mariella.evangelista@columbiaspectator.com.

All photos taken by Mariella for Spectrum.

Adamsonalvin posted on

Absolutely loved the entire post, quite interesting and had a great time going through it. Thanks for sharing this with us and I hope to see more such good shares from you. SEO Expert

+1
-5
-1
Wendy Murray posted on

How to get your Ex lover back fast after a breakup or divorce! Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee..
I’m so excited sharing my testimony..
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .
Wendy Murray

+1
-5
-1
jessicastephen22 posted on

URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST!!
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr.Unity for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online,if you need your Ex lover back fast!and his result is 100% guarantee..
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .

+1
-4
-1
dog website posted on

Aren't dogs the cutest animals to have as pets? I fell in love with Milkshake and was wondering whether I could get him be my dog. Is that something possible, and if so, then how?

+1
-4
-1
Sarah posted on

Hey,

I've just found a real and powerful spell caster online called Dr.Unity and his result is 100% guarantee in getting ex lover back fast.

+1
-6
-1
Rosa Wyatt posted on

Hey! my boyfriend has abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my boyfriend and I come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my boyfriend came home and his behavior was back to the man i got engage to. I can’t thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me, once again his email him direct........ Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com mobile number Call/What’s-app: +2348160153829 No problem is too big for him to solve!!!!!!

+1
-2
-1
sarahbarbara175 posted on

My ex boyfriend also broke up with me but when I contacted Unityspelltemple@gmail.com my boyfriend came back to me, is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend,
he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day,
Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,

+1
-1
-1
Kelsey Sonny posted on

It hurts when my five year old daughter ask if Daddy will be coming whenever we are celebrating on a round table. Meanwhile I was used to celebrating every holiday season alone for two years after my husband abandoned us for another woman.
But I promised during last Thanksgiving that I will give her an unforgettable gift this Christmas Holiday. I didn’t know it will be possible and at the same time I didn’t want to disappoint my Daughter. It was an impossible request presented to Dr. Wakina’s table through dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com with a time frame, I don’t want to be a lying Mommy.
Believe me when I say it was an unforgettable moment between my Husband and our Daughter when he came knocking on Christmas Eve. Something I never thought will be possible became a reality. Love Spell is real and Dr. Wakina is genuine.

+1
-4
-1
Jessica Butler posted on

I shouted on my Husband and had a fight. The truth is

I was into crack cocain and meth. We have a 6 years

old daughter, I kept ego with him and had anger issues

occasionally.He left me and waited for my call in

station ,i didnt call that was last straw for him, he

went to his hometown and blocked mine and my family

members phone.He mailed for divorce and when i finally

met him He said He will not come at any cost.He will

raise our child at his own with his lone father (mom

dead).I have cried for past 5 months realising my

stupid nature.He has joined back his spiritual group

and is searching for his job.this is the only setback

i have got in my life which has shaken me to the

core.He has left Facebook,his father tried to

convince him but he is not listening.But i know i can

do anything for him now,I got counselling from friend

who told me to contact a spell caster by name Dr Gboko

to help me. I contacted him both on mail: i contacted

him on email: gbokospellsolutioncenter@outlook.com

and watsapp +2348148267340 and explained my problem.

He casted a spell both on my drug addiction and and

getting my husband back. Behold to my greatest

surprise within 24 hours my husband called me and made

his way back home with my daughter. If you have any

problem in life contact him he has the answers. Email:

gbokospellsolutioncenter@outlook.com watsapp:

+2348148267340

+1
-4
-1
sarahbarbara175 posted on

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
you can also visit hiswebsite: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com

+1
-4
-1

I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My husband divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have him back cos i really love him so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age
at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 10 years with no kid and he woke up one morning and he told me he’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when he came back from work he tender to me a divorce letter and he packed all him loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have him back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So
when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for him full name and him picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that he’s with a woman and that woman is the reason why he left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring him back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,he called me himself and came to me apologizing and he told me he will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and i got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many of my friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: drotubospellhome@gmail.com CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER
TODAY VIA EMAIL: drotubospellhome@gmail.com call him or whatsapp him with this phone number +2348161532663 OR +2348115151940

+1
-2
-1
Jessica posted on

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

+1
-6
-1
julie collins posted on

I NEED MY EX LOVER BACK Contact: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com

+1
-2
-1

My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years. In June it will be 7 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 5 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage, one day a friend of my introduce me to a spell caster online who lift me up gave me hope and with-in 2 days after his spell my husband who told me he needed a divorce, called me and take me back home to me i must say today we are happily as one big family again all thanks to Dr joy a father and a real spell caster.Contact email address joylovespell@gmail.com Call him +2347088404185.

+1
-2
-1
Charles posted on

Dear Dr. Todd, I wanted to thank you (yet again) for bringing Emily back to me. We had known each other for what seemed a lifetime and dated on and off during that lifetime. A couple years ago some rich beau moved to town and swept her away from me. They got married after 2 months of dating and moved away, I had no idea where she was or how to get a hold of her! I requested that the split them up and reunite us love spell be cast for me. A week later, out of nowhere, Emily showed up on my doorstep. Said she had been miserable in her short marriage, the guy was great but not for her. I helped her file for divorce and we got married at a justice of the peace two days after her divorce was final. We have been happy ever since, Dr. Todd have done more for me that I could possibly ever repay you for. (manifestspellcast@gmail.com OR manifestspellcast@gmail.com)

Thank you so much! ~ Charles, Sydney, Australia

+1
-6
-1
SHELLY DENT posted on

After being in relationship with him for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drosedebamenspellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:drosedebamenspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

+1
-6
-1
Maria Klinger posted on

No life without problems no problems without solutions....Email dr.gurilarico@gmail. com,... for any any kind of spiritual attack or affliction...He is the best spiritual doctor to work with and can bring back your Ex-Lover in 48 hours for free....He is always ready to help for free. Text +1(832) 263-7128

+1
-7
-1
Laura christ posted on

Contact Dr Raypower at urgentspellcast@gmail.com if you want to get your Husband, Wife, Boyfriend and Girlfriend back now and regain your happiness.

Hi i am Laura Christ from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Raypower love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr Raypower only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Raypower and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr Raypower Via email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com and also see more reviews about him on his website: http://urgentspellcast.website2.me/

+1
-4
-1
Helen Spree posted on

This is a serious thing to know when you are searching for a spell caster. I am Helen Spree from Ohio, USA. I only know that this spell caster did my work that i wanted and i am sharing this to tell others whom to contact when in time of need. Your contact with spell casters is to be taken and chosen carefully. Doctor Odunga is a very popular and known spell caster around the world. Many people have given testimonies about this man just the way i am now and it is a thing of Joy to have such a man as Doctor Odunga. I have been suffering from a sickness which have made me not to be able to get pregnant. My husband had kids from another woman and i had no issue. I have not even gotten pregnant for once that i had sort to different herbal medicine trying to get pregnant. I met so many people who wanted to help me but they were all not able to solve my problem until i met DOCTOR ODUNGA. This man is a man worth giving testimonies. He solved my problem in just three days and i conceived after and i am now visibly pregnant. I am the most happiest person on this earth and i will refer you to meet Doctor Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

+1
-2
-1
Vanessa Jewels posted on

This is how i got my wishes with the help of Doctor Odunga. My contact with this man was splendid that made me want to share my testimony online for you to meet this man. I declare in your life today that as you find yourself in that situation that troubles your mind, is it financial problem, marital problems, spiritual problems, you need your ex boyfriend or girlfriend or husband back to you for good and you have searched for a better spiritual man, contact Doctor Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and meet this spiritual spell caster. My name is Vanessa Jewels and i am happy to say that my problems have been solved and i am proudly a mother of twins all with the help of Doctor Odunga. I have been married for over 6 years with no child to call my own. When i first came in search of a spell caster, i met various testimonies to different spells of casters then i contacted a few but none could help my issue then i met Doctor Odunga and he told me to cease connections with others than not. I did and he gave me my solution and within 4 days, i conceived and got pregnant. It has been more than a year now since that day and now i am a mother of twins. Thanks be to Doctor Odunga who i will share everywhere for everyone to meet. His contact is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com or check website at odungaspelltemple.wordpress.com

+1
-4
-1

Get your ex lover back and save your marriage now. Contact: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , Is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee!!. I'm so excited my boyfriend is back after he left me for another Girl. After 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend, he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day, Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
you can also visit his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com.

+1
-3
-1
Maria Klinger posted on

+1
+3
-1
Elena posted on

How I Got My Ex Husband Back........... I am Elena by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address salvationlovespell@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Paul . His email: salvationlovespell@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349051441669

+1
-3
-1
Betty Steven posted on

My husband broke up with me because i was unable to conceive and have my own child for him...He told me that he still love me but he can not just continue with me without a child, i went to the hospital for checkup and the Doctor told me that there is nothing wrong with me but i kept wondering why i could not get pregnant for my husband... As i was browsing through the internet i came across testimonies of people Lord Bubuza has helped so i hurriedly contacted him via email and he responded that he will help me and i will smile again, i did all he told me and to my greatest surprise my husband came back to me begging me on his knees to forgive him which i did and we had sex, One Month later i went to the hospital and the Doctor told me i was pregnant and just 4 days ago i gave birth to triplet which made me vow to my self that i will let the world know about Lord Bubuza...Are you having any problem?hurry now and contact Lord Bubuza via email:: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or via website:: http://Lordbubuza.website2.me or via WhatsApp:: +1 518 558 5109 !!!

+1
-6
-1

How i get my divoce husband back again with the good help of Dr. Owelle powerful love spell...

My name is Lizzy Frank. When i read a testimony online on how Dr.Owelle the great and most powerful spell caster help to bring back Divorce husband or wife EX LOVER. I was wondering how can this be true, Because many has failed me in the past without any result from them. I just let the post pass by and move on the forum. To my notice under again, Some person posted and said tested and trusted spell caster. After reading through the mail it was this same man Dr. Owelle she was talking about. So i have no other option than to really check up how he works.I was totally devastated when my beloved husband left me. It was like my entire world vanishing into sorrow and pain. I know it sounds weird but out of all the spell casters I contacted, he was the only one to give me that impression of being so true and trustful. More than his words,He brought my husband back and he made all my wishes come true. He is now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema and the restaurant. my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven! i believe who need help should get to him for help. May God continue to use you to save broken relationship. To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Owelle the ultimate spell caster via email address: odinanisolutioncentre@gmail.com

Whatsapp number +1573 206-9284

+1
-4
-1
Lakeisha Collins posted on

+1
-6
-1
kamen posted on

....Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful i'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr,UZOYA whose email address is driraborspellcaster@gmail.com rendered to me. my boyfriend broke up with me last year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lying to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after some months of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Dr,UZOYA via his mobile number +13019098775 and his email address; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com which i came across during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr,UZOYA he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.You out there having same problem you can visit his facebook page fb.me/druzoyaspelltemple

+1
-5
-1
Mary Pino posted on

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is MARY PINO. and I am based in NEW YORK , USA. My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three children. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Adisa Akuchi who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Rose Cardina, she testified about how papa Adisa brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Adisa e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try.

I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Adisa is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Adisa today, he might be the answer to your problems. Heres his contact: dr.adisahealinghome@dr.com
dr.adisa.healinghome.spell@gmail.com
website: https://www.adisaakuchihealinghhome.com
Thank you great Adisa. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
(22)Business spell.
(23) Find your long lost family.

Email him at: dr.adisahealinghome@dr.com
dr.adisa.healinghome.spell@gmail.com
Whats-app him at: +2347056677283
Website: https://www.adisaakuchihealinghome.com

+1
-6
-1
daniel posted on

TESTIMONY;
My name is Hidago Daniel. I made a promise to tell others the wonderful work of he who brought my ex girlfriend back to me. He is doctor UZOYA who is a spell doctor and was able to bring back my ex. My ex left me the very day she met her friend in my place, of which, unknowingly to her, I had nothing to do with her. She grew furious at the very sight of her friend and I was confused if she was initially mad with her. Days into weeks and weeks into months, my ex girlfriend did not speak a word to me as she went away. What was I to do? That was how i contacted doctor UZOYA on the Internet who after some procedures and progress, brought back my ex. Words are not enough to express my feelings and what doctor UZOYA has done for me. He really lifted a heavy load off my chest. To all those out there, please, don't think your situation is too primitive or too hard and complicated for anyone to understand. Contact doctor UZOYA and find joy once again, contact him on; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com also talk to him on +1(301) 909 8775

+1
-3
-1
Andy Sowers posted on

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me..
My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{Makospelltemple@yahoo.com}.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {makospelltemple@yahoo.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back.
So thanks to the makolovespellcaster for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.
{makospelltemple@yahoo.com},
Thanks...His WhatsApp number:+2347054263874.

+1
-2
-1
Olivia Stephen posted on

Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast! CONTACT: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee..I'm Olivia Stephen from North Carolina.
My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a love-spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com .

+1
-3
-1
Diana posted on

Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mohammed can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Mohammed. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Mohammed real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348134493948

+1
-4
-1
Olivia Stephen posted on

+1
-3
-1
CassieTiffany posted on

Genuine Love Spell To Get Ex Back, And Stop Divorce. I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married going on two years. 2kids. lots of amazing momments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much. all i can think about is how nothing stopped him. how he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on with me that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues.
Email him @.... happylovespell2@gmail.com
You can also view on his Blogs site... https://happylovespell2.blogspot.com.ng/
Whatsapp him or better still call...+2348133873774

+1
-3
-1
Olivia Stephen posted on

+1
-3
-1
Elizabeth Romero posted on

THE BEST WAY TO Win And Get Your Ex HUSBAND WITH THE HELP OF PROPHET
OYINBO POWERFUL AND URGENT LOVE SPELL WITH 100% GUARANTEE My husband abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my husband and i come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email him direct..prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com or you can call him at +2348074066640 No problem is too big for him to solve

+1
-3
-1
Elizabeth Romero posted on

+1
-3
-1
Gerardo Arzola posted on

Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com is really the best spell caster with 100% guarantee..My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 6 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com or you can call him at +2348074066640

+1
-5
-1
Elena posted on

+1
-6
-1
petra gerrard posted on

How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

My name is Petra Gerrard. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kids to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address supersolutionhome11@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks To Dr William. His email: supersolutionhome11@gmail.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347063809857

+1
-3
-1
Diana posted on

+1
-3
-1
kamen posted on

Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful i'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr,UZOYA whose email address is driraborspellcaster@gmail.com rendered to me. my boyfriend broke up with me last year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lying to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after some months of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Dr,UZOYA via his mobile number +13019098775 and his email address; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com which i came across during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr,UZOYA he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.You out there having same problem you can visit his facebook page fb.me/druzoyaspelltemple

+1
-3
-1
petra gerrard posted on

How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

+1
-5
-1
Laura christ posted on

Hi i am Laura Christ from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Raypower love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr Raypower only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Raypower and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr Raypower Via email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109 and also see more reviews about him on his website: http://urgentspellcast.website2.me/

+1
-2
-1
CYRIL KATHERINE posted on

My name is Katherine Cyril , from united States..i'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 5 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and kids for another woman. thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr MUDODO can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 2 days later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr MUDODO. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr MUDODO real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him Mudodospelltemple@gmail.com you can also call/whatsapp him (+2349025268254) thanks for reading..

+1
-3
-1
Laura christ posted on

+1
-2
-1

Its so unfortunate that my husband left me after five years in marriage. thought he finally left the house in the third year of our marriage just because i was unable to conceive. i wonder what happened to Andrea Delacruz my husband that makes him leave the house. He is a God fearing person and very humble. i know that leaving me wasn't ordinary. we dated for seven months and i never notice such character in him before i married him. i cried and wept through my days and night because i really love Andrea Delacruz my husband. in the process of crying and thinking, i recall that his grand mom never support our marriage, she never wanted me to be married to the family. i never give up and i prayed for God to intervene. one a faithful day it was a Thursday morning when my fellow college in my working place noticed my attitude and behavior seems different from the real me and i never wanted to disclosed my Family issues but i shared with her my feeling and what i have been going through. She told me that something similar to these happened to her Elder sister and she told me that everything will be fine. She later invite me to her house to meet her elder sister then i opened up to her and she refers me to a man called Dr. Sambo and i did just as she said. i called Dr. Sambo immediately and he respond to my call in that moment and the first thing he said was 'WOMAN WOMAN' you have to believe and have faith that your problem will be solved. i asked, what should i do? then he said to me in two days time my husband will be back and i asked, Dr. Sambo is this going to be real? the last thing he said was that i will testify of his work. i did just as instructed and i watch for good forty-eight {38} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 10:05pm within the days that Dr. Sambo told me that my husband Andrea Delacruz will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying HONEY!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my husband standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for him to come back home. Guess what in six days after i noticed my system and my body temperature is changed and i went to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in me which means i am pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr. Sambo so much and my lovely collage who directed me to Dr. Sambo if you have any problem or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, i plead you to contact Dr. Sambo E-MAIL:divinespellhome@gmail.com or divinespellhome@yahoo.com

Dr. Sambo Whats,App.+2348145810121

+1
-3
-1
Taylor posted on

I looked forward to be a whole family again with a love spell, I actually got tired of living a depressing life. I was so unlucky that my husband fell out of love with me; he keeps threatening me with divorce paper almost everyday. But all I wanted in our home are positive thinking, love and happiness all the time. I wanted us to be good parent to our kids. When Dr. Wakina stepped in with his helping hands via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com I began to feel lighter on the inside, I stopped having that heavy feeling on my chest during the process of the love spell. Two days after, my husband started exhibiting some positive character. He confessed that he was thinking of me more recently even when he was with his girlfriend. I was overwhelmed when he came to me and apologized for every wrong he has done to me, I also apologized to him as well.  Dr. I just want to say thanks for the patience and kindness shown to me during the whole spell process. My husband and I has been living happily after the love spell, none of his exs ever comeback.

+1
-1
-1

How i got and instant miracle from Dr.Sacre who cured me of HIV and also bough back my ex lover who broke up with me six year ago before i was sick of the disease,when i called dr Sacre who did some prayer for me on my sickness instantly i feel some thing left me,so when i when to my doctor to come it,My doctor was surprise and was looking at me for more than 4 minutes when he told me that they could not fine any sick in me that was the first miracle the second was that he did some prayer for me and my lover came back to me,and i am so happy to know Dr Sacre,if you need is help sacretempleofpower@gmail.com he will help you with any sickness or problem

testify by Sam Kate

+1
-4
-1

Pages