Snapchat us the spookiest thing in MoHi and win some free treats

Halloween is quickly approaching, and besides dealing with the scary things that already come along with college, that means everything around MoHi is getting extra spooky. You can barely buy your daily dose of unhealthy snacks without coming face to face with a dead body in MoWillies nowadays.

3o7aTCD8QU8y3xmBAQ.gif

Mommy can’t save you anymore... *cries.*

Since we’re in the mood to get spooked in the week leading up to Halloweekend, we want all of you to send us the *scariest* things you can find around MoHi. The incentive? A goodie bag with all of your favorite tricks and treats (but mainly the candy).

Find a creepy desk chair in the middle of Riverside park like Veronica did? Come face to face with an actual ghost while pulling an all-nighter in the stacks? Fearfully run into your EC hook up? However spooky (or spoopy...) the sighting may be, we wanna know about it.

Want to enter and maybe win a ~special~ Halloween trick-or-treat bag? Snap us @CUSpectrum, scan the code below, or tag us on Instagram.

Spectrum holds a bunch of contests. Some give you money, some give fame and glory. Why not join in on the fun? Be sure to check out best animals on campus and best autumn aesthetic.

Huber Gonzalez is a Columbia College sophomore and Spectrum’s associate editor in charge of user-generated content. He loves scary things and will do anything to communicate with a real ghost. Reach him at huber.gonzalez@columbiaspectator.com to discuss your fearlessness.

Image courtesy of the notorious VGT (Veronica Grace Taleon). Gif via giphy.com