City

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt filming on campus

Unbreakable! It’s in MoHi, dammit! It’s a miracle! Calm your panties folks, but the cast of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is filming from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. today on Claremont Avenue and 120th Street near Knox.

Though we’re not sure if Ellie Kemper, Tituss Burgess, Jane Krakowski, or Tina Fey are going to turn up, we do know Chris the location manager will be there (see sign for evidence).

Better yet, we all know Chris’s number now, so we can always call him and be like, “Yo, Chris! Who’s around?”

So cancel your fall break plans and let’s all flock to Knox. It’s probably the first time the building’s ever been popular.

Sophia Hotung is Spectrum’s editor and a Barnard junior. She has Chris on speed dial. Reach her at sophia.hotung@columbiaspectator.com to tell her that’s creepy.

essay uk posted on

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is now filming on campus, this is so great. I just love this tv show and the entire season. I wish I was part of the campus too, so I could have seen Kimmy on live.

+1
+1
-1
Denica Suarez posted on

Properly, this kind of received myself pondering how many other workout routines are usually best for people folks which locate yourself traveling or perhaps have got constrained products alternatives. best diet pills that work fast in 2018

+1
+1
-1

Your website items set aside everybody once more. I just what food was in ominous desire from a website read through undoubtedly one of a web logs whereby most people advocated some of these. The sole I just stumbled upon at is really solid. Regards!

+1
-1
-1

This is often moreover a fairly good blog post that we certainly cherished analyzing. Not necessarily every single day which enjoy the chances to find a product.

+1
-1
-1
192.168.0.1 posted on

I love your own publish. It's great to determine a person explain in words in the center as well as clearness about this essential topic could be very easily noticed.

+1
+1
-1
banglarbhumi khatian posted on

On the glimpse of this information sites, you could have received quite some practical knowledge having publishing.

+1
-1
-1