Week in Snapchats: Female empowerment, Spec condoms, and hotshot hamsters

This past week’s been filled with powerful female leaders, intense ghost hunting (watch the video of us being dinguses), and horror houses galore. We also had a SEAS wizard analyze first-year trajectories so far this semester, so let’s hope you’re on track, 2020ers.

This week also held good news for people staying on campus for fall break—Hewitt’s staying open this weekend! Plus, the trees on College Walk are finally getting lit (and bragging about it), just in time for fall break shenanigans.

Speaking of shenanigans (ooh, nice segue, Huber), Spectrum taught all you rebellious young ’uns how to act around the bouncer. But, what kind of shenanigans (yet another amazing transition) did your fellow Barnumbians get into this week? Read on to find out...

What I really like about this picture is the fact that you lay out every single problem point by point. It’s easy to read and follow the narrative. Please excuse my sorta in-depth analysis, I just miss the Lit Hum days (not really tho).

@cannedunicorn / via Snapchat

Oh my lanta. Mariella, what did you even end up doing about the guy? Did Veronica see the lesbian porn too? There’re too many unanswered questions that need to be answered ASAP. Think about the readers.

@mariellaxoxo / via Snapchat

If you all remember, Trojan sent Spec two huge boxes of free condoms last week. A lot of you, including this Columbian, sent me requests for some condoms (which was and is encouraged; please be safe everyone!).

I don’t know who this imposter is though, because I sure as hell wasn’t the one who delivered them. The identity of the mystery man still needs to be found.

@menaaparicio / via Snapchat

I really don’t understand how you’re able to maintain the aesthetics throughout the year. I’ve already given up and I’m the ~king of aesthetics~ (it’s a self-given title). I commend you and your commitment to both the room and study aesthetics.

Screen_Shot_2016-11-04_at_12.30.04_AM.png

@dailyllama / via Snapchat
AW. Peanut is probably the cutest thing to ever happen to me too. I wish I could be as lucky as you are to be graced by his presence.

@aaaduhloo / via Snapchat

Got some ~amazing~ snaps to share? Wanna be famous*? Add us on Snapchat by scanning the code below or searching for @CUSpectrum, and you may get featured. Be sure to check out last week's snaps, too.

*You probably won’t get really famous.

Huber Gonzalez is a Columbia College sophomore and Spectrum’s associate editor in charge of user-generated content. He also runs the Spectrum Snapchat, if you didn’t already pick up on that. Be sure to send him snaps—he’s a nice guy and would love to be friends with all of you. Reach him at huber.gonzalez@columbiaspectator.com or like... on Snapchat.

Marekksmafe posted on

Witam wszytskich,
Chiałbym prosić o ocenę mojej strony internetowej nowe projekt logo
Chodzi mi o ocenę UX.
Jeżeli temat dałem w złym miejscu to proszę o przeniesienie. Jesten nowy na forum :)
Pozdrawiam

+1
0
-1