Group scream against Trump on College Walk in wake of elections

The worst is on the horizon: It looks like Donald Trump will be our next POTUS coming to a White House (terrifyingly) near you this January.

Though the election is not yet confirmed, Trump currently leads in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Even Professor Miller, Columbia's resident elections guru who foresaw a Clinton victory, seems to be losing faith in his prediction.

So not to pile on, but Trump will have unified government and SCOTUS appointment on Day 1.

— Michael G. Miller (@millerpolsci) November 9, 2016

Campus is feeling the frustration. Five students in the wee hours of the morning set up a Facebook event aptly titled, "I scream, you scream, we all scream on College Walk!!" The group lamentation will take place imminently from 1 - 3:30 a.m. today.

Sadly saunter over to College Walk, join a couple hundred of your liberal, dejected compatriots, and "Go scream, cry, generally rage and also find support and hugs in the company of other people!! EITHER WAY, WHATEVER THE RESULT, RAIN OR SHINE, APOCALYPSE OR HOPE FOR THE FUTURE!"

News will be back with more info on the event and the travesty of the whole situaiton in the coming hours.