Snapchat your gross n' messy room, win Muji madness

It’s post-election and post-midterm season (for some of you at least), which means that most of you have stopped giving a flying fuck about your living space. In my dorm at least, Jorge’s* someone’s side of the room is starting to get a lil’ messy *side-eye emoji.*

Some of you may not have cleaned your room for a few weeks because of the recent, stressful events. Your sinks, showers, and bedrooms may be moldy, stinky, filthy, fly-ridden—in short, they make M2M’s C rating look squeaky clean.

For some perspective, my shower drain hasn’t actually drained anything in the past couple of weeks because it’s clogged with hair. Our shower curtains also haven’t been cleaned in a month. Shit is dirty, everyone.

4iu8thImyGMMg.gif The exact opposite of what has happened these last few weeks. The amount of gunk is an understatement.

Since we’ve reached some lows when it comes to cleanliness and hygiene, send us some Snapchats of the filthiest thing in your room. I fully expect to vomit from the amount of disgustingness.

If you send us the dirtiest snap, you will win a Muji package because, as every other Muji contest we’ve done shows, you guys love that stuff. We were gonna send out cleaning supplies, but let’s be honest, I know you all would prefer the aesthetic more than actually doing something about that mold in the sink.

Want to enter and maybe win some major bougie stationary? Snap us @CUSpectrum, scan the code below, or tag us on Instagram.

Spectrum holds a bunch of contests. Some give you candy, some give fame and glory. Why not join in on the fun? Be sure to check out the best election day snaps and the winners of our Halloween costume contest.

Huber Gonzalez is a Columbia College sophomore and Spectrum’s associate editor in charge of user-generated content. He’s always had the cleaner side of the room, and his mom is very proud of him. Reach him at huber.gonzalez@columbiaspectator.com to call him a nerd.

*Jorge is Huber’s roommate who first stumbled upon Spectrum fame and glory when Huber wrote a very R-rated (so R-rated in fact that it didn’t get published the first time around without major edits and censorship) article on how to sexile roommates.