Snapchat us your winter clothes, pick your Muji prize

Winter isn’t coming anymore—it’s already here. Snow is falling (sorta), and the wind’s stronger than our desire to leave MoHi. To put it plainly: bish, it’s cold.

KaW6fNYZf6eSk.gif Candid footage of the average Barnumbian when it started snowing this weekend.

Northeasterners already know a thing or two about layering. However, desert dwellers and swamp swimmers are frantically scrambling to understand why you don’t need six jackets to stay warm. Your chances of remaining toasty are small, so send us your winter struggles for a chance to win big.

Snapchat us your winter outfits, no matter how practical or ridiculous they may be. We wanna see how you prepare for the tedious trek to your morning class.

We’ll be giving out a Muji gift package to the lucky winner with the best Snaps. But if you have a hankering for another grand prize, Snapchat us your whimsical ideas and we might just get it for you.

Want to enter and maybe win some Muji madness? Snap us @CUSpectrum, scan the code below, or tag us on Instagram.

Spectrum holds a bunch of contests. Some give you gift cards, some give fame and glory. Why not join in on the fun? Be sure to check out best Snapsterpieces, and dirtiest rooms on campus.

Huber Gonzalez is a Columbia College sophomore and Spectrum’s associate editor in charge of user-generated content. He says that he loves the cold but he’s lowkey freezing under his smile. Reach him at huber.gonzalez@columbiaspectator.com to complain about the cold.

Gif courtesy of giphy.com.