A&E

Swipe left, swipe right on CUMB's fall 2016 Orgo Night posters

Everyone’s favorite shit-stirrer, the Columbia University Marching Band, has released its semesterly Orgo Night posters.

For those who don’t know, Orgo Night is a comedy show hosted by CUMB. Orgo Night will be held on Thursday Dec. 15 at 11:59 p.m. in Butler 209. It’s the perfect time to take a break from late night studying.

Since criticizing others for their decisions is a long-standing CUMB tradition, we thought that you might like to do the same. Take a gander at the posters down below, and swipe right if they’re alright or left if they’re shitty.

If you’ll be too #stressed to spend the night in Butler 209, follow along from the comfort of your own study spot with Spectrum’s live blog and Facebook live video.

Miles Greenspoon is a Spectrum staff writer and a GS/JTS junior. He usually gets to 209 around 2 p.m. in order to get the best Orgo Night seats. Reach him at miles.greenspoon@columbiaspectator.com or @mileshasjokes to reserve a seat next to him.

Huber Gonzalez is a Columbia College sophomore and Spectrum’s associate editor in charge of user-generated content. He still hasn’t been to a single Orgo Night but watches Spectrum’s live blog since he’s a nerd. Reach him at huber.gonzalez@columbiaspectator.com to make fun of him.