Week in Snapchats: Alicia Keys and naked TAs

Memes broke Facebook and we had our final full week of classes. As you can imagine, we’re all excited to gtfo. Amid all of the hubbub, Barnumbia is super sleep-deprived (shockingly, we know), and a TA’s nudes were leaked. Wait, what? Read on to find out wtf we’re talking about.

2eCYKr2EIAaxW.gif

Tea is about to be spilled.

Did you at least pull an effective all-nighter? I really hope you got enough sleep that day.

@lionkittenannie / via Snapchat

WAIT WHAT? Since when was math so erotic?

@theoburke / via Snapchat

OMG! The emoji is an accurate depiction of myself when I look at this picture.

@mariellaxoxo / via Snapchat

Sleeping in random places is definitely the one thing all Columbia students are professionals at, tbh.

@theoburke / via Snapchat

The dust in the window is representative of our current state of being: Crusty yet kind of aesthetically appealing. Gotta love finals season at Columbia.

@dailyllama / via Snapchat

Got some ~amazing~ snaps to share? Wanna be *famous*? Add us on Snapchat by scanning the code below or searching for @CUSpectrum, and you may get featured. Be sure to check out last week's snaps, too.

*You probably won’t get really famous.

Huber Gonzalez is a Columbia College sophomore and Spectrum’s associate editor in charge of user-generated content. He also runs the Spectrum Snapchat, if you hadn’t already picked up on that. Be sure to send him snaps—it distracts him from all of the work he has to do. Reach him at huber.gonzalez@columbiaspectator.com or like... on Snapchat.

essay writing posted on

That's the season where everyone just loses their mind. Students are pulling consecutive all-nighters because of all the burden they've got on their hands. It gets really stressful from time to time.

+1
-4
-1
David Ford posted on

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. watch free movies online

+1
0
-1

Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon![url=http://thecelebritynewsblog.com/lady-gaga-weight-loss/]Lady Gaga Weight Loss[/url]

+1
0
-1
solarmovie posted on

The appearance positively wonderful. All of these miniature info are fashioned utilizing massive amount historical past experience. I want it all significantly

+1
0
-1
ASAD posted on

Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. cengagebrain

+1
-2
-1
Solar Movies posted on

Snapchat is a very nice platform for giggling around with people sharing their snaps commenting etc, but that's not enough, sometimes you need extra more fun more laughing, and you can have all of that at one place under the platform of Kodi with Solar Movie addon.
solar movies

+1
0
-1