Making this year count: Lifestyle resolutions for a happy and healthy new year

Let’s face it: You’ve already broken the same, noble New Year’s resolutions that you make for yourself each year. You’ve spent money instead of saving it, gained weight instead of losing it, and spent more time binge-watching Scandal than volunteering (though, who could blame you?).

It’s just three weeks into 2017, and many of us have already broken our resolutions, are out of ideas for new ones, or are looking for a fresh one to begin. Though many Barnumbians are setting academic goals for themselves in the new semester, we here at Spectrum believe that setting small, daily social life goals for this coming semester can also yield great results.

We’ve thought of some easier alternatives to some of the most commonly made (and broken) Columbia New Year’s resolutions to ensure that this year is the best one yet (no promises about your grades, though).

Reduce your JJ’s consumption to three times a week

Though JJ’s has some healthy(ish) choices, the majority of options are cholesterol-raising comfort foods. While this is great for late-night studying fuel (or after a visit to 1020), for peak fitness ’n’ health, aim to consume JJ’s under three times a week. If you find this to be too difficult, you can sneak out some JJ’s snacks to munch on. We can’t all be perfect.

source.gif

Get off campus more often

While the walk from Hamilton to Lerner may seem excessive to you, it’ll be good to try to make it below 110th street and above 125th street at least once a week (even if you really want to just hibernate through this winter’s cold).

It’s so easy to get caught in the MoHi bubble, but a little exploration helps put your stressors into perspective. Try Spectrum’s “Escape MoHi” series for movie-related fun all over Manhattan.

giphy.gif

Do laundry at least every two weeks

Prove that you’re a functioning adult by doing your laundry before running out of underwear. Alternatively, Barnard women can make the resolution to use a CC or SEAS friend’s free laundry privileges. It’s the little victories in life.

giphy.gif

If you’re feeling adventurous, actually wash your sheets

Ah, the true mark of adulthood. If you have successfully accomplished washing your clothes and towels, level up to washing your sheets. Though most doctors recommend washing your sheets once a week, we’re no M.D.s here at Spectrum—your superior immune system can probably last you double or triple that.

giphy.gif

Make a friend who isn’t your age

This one may sound simple, but it’s so easy to get caught up in interacting just with people your own age. Try and branch out to those older and younger than you. Strike a conversation with the GS-er sitting next to you in statistics. Getting to know more people and expanding your social groups can make you happier in the cold and dark days of winter (and beyond).

giphy.gif

Actually use your Fitbear/Group Fitness Pass

If you spent $50 or $175 of your already limited budget for access to these group fitness classes, resolve to attend a class or two every week. Print out the schedule, and highlight the different classes, then hang it somewhere in your room. This can either serve as a reminder of all the workouts that you’ve enjoyed or of all the workouts you’ve been avoiding.

giphy.gif

Try to eat a piece of fresh produce every day

No, the green apple-flavored Jolly Ranchers your RA leaves outside their door don’t count. It’s easy to find yourself eating only processed foods on any given day (though who could blame you on John Jay’s Italian Night?). Despite the risk of me sounding like your mother: Try and sneak in some fresh produce every day. If anything, do it so you can put #healthguru in your Insta bio.

Pro tip: Don’t spend $8 on a bag of grapes at Westside. Food can just as easily be stolen borrowed from the dining halls.

giphy.gif

Try to attend classes that don’t factor in attendance

When you are tempted to hit the snooze button again, think of how much in-person learning contributes to your knowledge (or how attractive your crush across the room is). If that doesn’t work, try thinking about how much tuition is. If that doesn’t get you out of bed, nothing will. If you do end up missing class (tsk tsk for shame), resolve to always get the notes from somebody who attended. What are friends for?

giphy.gif

Join a new club

Even if it’s just for the free food that many club interest meetings offer, branch out of your comfort zone, and find new pals by joining a new club. Because Columbia and Barnard together offer hundreds of club options, do some research to find specific clubs you’re interested in. Browse your Facebook events, and reach out to different clubs to find out when the first meeting times may be.

If reporting, business, design, ~service journalism~, data analysis, product and web development, and much, much more strike your fancy (or if you want to join generations of incredible journalists, mentors, and community activists), Spectator is recruiting! Check out our event on Facebook and on our website.

Even if your first trial of New Year’s resolutions ended up in the trash, it’s not too late to begin again. Remember that you have the power to make 2017 a wonderful year, both on campus and beyond. Set goals to start this semester off on the right foot.

Tried one of our New Year’s resolutions? Have your own? Tell us about it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Snapchat @CUSpectrum.

Mariella Evangelista is a Spectrum staff writer and a Barnard first-year. She has always kept her resolutions and believes she deserves some kind of award for that. Praise her at mariella.evangelista@columbiaspectator.com.

All gifs via giphy.com.

Jessica posted on

Dr.Unity can help you with real and genuine Love spell to get ex back fast and Stop a Divorce or Breakup.
My bf broke up with me almost 6 months ago. We were dating for about 2 years. We fell out a little bit when he got depressed. Then we patched things up but at the end he told he did not want to commit to anyone right now. After breakup I was begging him to come back. I was desperate and clingy. I know that it was the worst thing to do. Currently I keep no contact almost for three months). I really miss him and I want him back... I do not know what to do. I need some advice. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Unity can help get ex back fast and Stop a Divorce or Breakup and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 11 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again. Dr.Unity is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464 ,Website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com ..... Thank you

+1
+3
-1
Victoria Jacques posted on

This Is How To Actually Win And Get Your Ex Back With The Help Of Dr Happy Powerful And Urgent Love Spell With 100% Guarantee
Hiiiii!! my boyfriend and I have been getting into little arguments which then later escalated. A lot of which are my fault but I never thought I would lose him because we are in love. He told me yesterday that he loves me but is done. That the fights keep hurting him too much. I can’t believe I hurt him like that and would love nothing more than another chance to prove to him and myself that I will cut out my insecurities that I’ve brought into this relationship. I did all i could to end this fight between us, didn’t work so i had to seek the help of a spell caster who i met online and promised to help me bring him back into my life in 2 days time. i wasn’t really sure about this, but i was really desperate that i had to do all that the spell caster asked me. it was on the second day at 5pm on Friday, i had a knock on the door and to my greatest surprise, it was my boyfriend, the first thing he said, was that he has forgiven me and he will never leave me again, Am so full of joy for what this spell caster and to this product page and graphic love spell coz it really help and work for me, i also want the world to benefit from this. if you need his help you can reach him for any thing on relationship problem, getting your ex back save and protect your marriage life with your soul mate contact him now for he is so powerful and real. Urgently email him now on happylovespell2@gmail.com for more info Visit or view on his web site at Web site:http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ Also for quick option on how to help with a love spell add him up on Whats-app +2348133873774

+1
-1
-1
Junia Noel posted on

Return Lost Love Spells That Really Work
“LOVE, Happiness, Care is the key fo LIFE”. That was the word from Dr happy when I consulted his powerful Love Spell. I married the wrong man; I realized that after Three years of our unfruitful marriage. Everything was going from Best to Worst in our life, no child, I got demoted from work after our marriage, my husband was sacked a year after. His application for new job in various offices was constantly declined even though he was qualified enough. I was made to take care of my family with the low income I earn get that wasn’t enough to pay our rent. We keep praying a seeking for help from some people, my friends laugh at me behind because I was advised not to get married yet.It was one Thursday night that my husband woke me up and told me that has thought enough about our crisis, he said that our crisis is not ordinary and it’s beyond our spiritual level. He suggested we should consult Dr happy from testimonies he showed me online about how he has been helping families. I was afraid, I don’t like evil or spell but I supported him to contact him if he can help us. We consulted him via happylovespell2@gmail.com and he replied positively after 20munites with congratulating email that he can help us but he will need our pure heart and trusts in his work if he will cast the spell on us and purify our life. We agreed to his terms. He cast the spell and told us to expect results within 5days. I waited for three days nothing happened, so I started having doubt and blaming my husband for emailing Dr happy. It was on the fifth day that my husband was called for an interview and he got a well-paying work, I was prompted to a higher position. I missed my period on the 5th day and it was confirmed that I am with a baby. Things have really changed for us for good and we now have our own house and cars. I will never forget what Dr happy told us “LOVE is the key fo LIFE”, this word keep me going. People that laughed at us are coming close for help and I am delighted to welcome them because my family is now blessed. Dr happy is a savior and man that keep to his word even when I doubted his powers at the end of the spell. Thank to your Oracle for helping us plz contact him http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ for more details email.....happylovespell2@gmail.com or add him on whats-app +2348133873774

+1
-1
-1
Missy Stone posted on

My husband left 2 months ago. A week after he left I found out he was dating someone who posted a picture of him kissing her in fb and that she “loves this man”. I am sick to my stomach. I want him back I do not want to be apart much less separated or divorced. I love my husband and I want to fight for him. I’m so scared of losing him. i knew my husband and i also know that some thing else was involve on this when i found out that this woman use a magic spell on my husband just to take him away from me, i was so devastating this as a result also destroyed my heart and soul coz i love my husband and i really want to get back with him i have seek for different counselling, nor could work out for me so i started given up on my husband coz there was no hope on getting back with him. one faithful night after my work, i got home trying to search for a friend of my of facebook, i come across a love page on how to get ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorced i was so happy want i found out some wonderful comment and testimony of a real spell caster who has help a lot of people to get their husband back so i order for an urgent love spell to get my husband, i contacted him via.. happylovespell2@gmail.com i did all he ask of me 2 days after the spell my husband show up at my office begging me to forgive him. i never believed i could have my husband back again we live happily now he show me love, care, also promise not to leave me again all thanks to Dr happy a real truthful spell caster plz if you have any problem similar to my do not hesitate to contact him http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ for more details email.....happylovespell2@gmail.com or add him on whats-app +2348133873774

+1
-2
-1
Cassie Tiffany posted on

Glorious be unto happy love spell the man who make me see reasons that there are still real and genuine spell casters like him. since 3 weeks now i have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. the silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. crying all day,because my life was lonely. so thanks to Dr happy who came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. i saw his web on happylovespell2@gmail.com while browsing and I contacted him, tell him what am passing through with no doubt because of what i saw about him,was enough to believe. and i was given words of solution on what to do. i can't really help thinking about it i have tried to see what i can do, i manage to provide him half of the money for the spell, and he help me with the rest. after casting the spell, 12hrs later, here comes my boyfriend with a rose flower on his hand and i was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying i should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,i can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the Dr happy said it will be. he brought out a ring and put it on my hand. our wedding day was scheduled,1 week after we got married. today makes it a month and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing i can never forget in my life. and i can't really share to myself alone, I want you all to help me praise him because if it wasn't for him, i already plan of committing suicide. but right now am now so happy more than i was before. if you fine it difficult to get your ex boyfriend back, contact him via..... email happylovespell2@gmail.com also add him on whats-app +2348133873774

+1
-1
-1
Kathy Tara posted on

I AM SO HAPPY DR TRUST, MY HUSBAND IS BACK.

I completely trusted Dr Trust totally from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 11 years of our marriage, He started the spell work on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. E-mail Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com his website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

WhatApp or call him +2348156885231

Do accept my gratitude sir.

+1
+3
-1
Kathy Tara posted on

WhatApp or call him +2348156885231

Do accept my gratitude sir.....

+1
-1
-1
Quinn Lincoln posted on

My heart was filled with remorse and pain for the past 7 months when my husband ended our marriage and went to his EX lover because i was unable to give him a son. I was so devastated and almost committed suicide because of the love and affection i had for my husband. I searched and asked everyone i knew for help but all my efforts were useless not until i was refereed to Doctor Casera by Oliver who i met online that he could be of help to my marriage for he has helped her before. I got in touch with the Doctor and i poured out everything i had in mind to him and he encouraged me and promised to make me smile and make me live a better life by getting my husband back with his powers between just 24 hours. I believed in him and to my very eyes, my husband came on his knees pleading for forgiveness to come back and rectify his mistakes and today we are living with so much Joy and happiness. If anyone out there needs help of any-kind, get in touch with the Doctor now for he will help you out.. E-mail: relationshipsolutionhome@hotmail.com OR call/text: +1 (518) 460-6400 & website: http://relationshipsolutionhome.webs.com/

+1
-1
-1
Hayden Emerson posted on

This review is written with clear conscience after reading terrible things done to some innocent people who needed help getting back their partner by some unsuspecting spell casters. It was too shameful to say this, but I was victimized twice due to my desperation when I was going through harsh closure divorce. The funny thing is that my colleague was also a victim. It took us couple of months to research for the best among the rest.
If I am being asked to rate a spell caster according to the authenticity of their work, I will give a 5-star rating to Dr. Wakina for not just his breathtaking work but for restoring the faith in humanity.
Note: this is not a cheap publicity, but a true story of my life, a woman who once lost everything to another appealing woman. I and my friend welcome back our partners via the help of Dr. Wakina.
By restoring my faith and reuniting my family I believe Dr. Wakina through his email dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com can help a lot of people out there currently going through broken heart, home and divorce.

+1
0
-1

i need to share this great testimony I just want to say thanks to oduma for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my Wife {now my Wife},who suddenly lost interest in me after Five month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you oduma you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting, email him for help on his website odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com.webs.com or text his email odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com call +2347055176615

+1
+3
-1
joy posted on

Hello everyone, I am proud to testify this testimony. i saw a post on how a lady got her husband back and i decided to try the spell caster that helped her because my relationship was crashing. although i never believed in spell work i reluctantly tried him because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise the spell caster Dr uzoya helped me get my husband back,after 5 month of divorce and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised, my husband now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i cannot say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship contact him on his email: driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR call his number +1(301) 909 8775.

+1
+1
-1
TRIANA ANDERSON posted on

I'm so excited. I cant believe it! LORD JUMA your love spell casting really worked! My ex-husband is back after he left me and the kids, he sent me an SMS last night, wanting us to get back together again...and here we are! Yes, I’m extremely happy that we are living together again.

My name is TRIANA ANDERSON from CANADA, My husband and I have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested LORD JUMA can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again. LORD JUMA is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.com add him up on whatsApp @ +1 (859)-203-2241

+1
0
-1
francis anderson posted on

Hello Every I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed me to a Legit
and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months
of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of
$3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to
my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me
about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to
become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i
became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him,+2348135574788 or WhatsApp him +2348135574788 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things
he has done in my life.

+1
-1
-1
Eleanor Wass posted on

Hi everyone,
I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Azeez if you have any problem contact Dr Azeez now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact. Email him at: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

+1
+1
-1
Jelena Evans posted on

Real Online Spell Caster That Is Powerful And Genuine!Email Him At: goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com

Hey guys!
How i got my ex back through the help of real and powerful spell caster online…
What a great joy in my heart and i thank Dr.Goodluck for bring back my Ex boyfriend after he left me for another girl. I’m Jelena Evans from USA a Doctor by Profession, After being in a relationship with Scott Thomas for 4years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but nothing worked out i started losing hope, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I search for real and powerful spell caster and i came across a website that suggested that Dr.Goodluck can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so many other kinds of problem like cure to HIV and sickness of any kind , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and eplained what i needed his help for and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 17 hours later, my boyfriend( Scott Thomas )came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I’m so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great “Dr.Goodluck” If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., email him at: goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com
Call or Whats-app him: +2348138654465
website:http://drgoodluck.simplesite.com

+1
+3
-1
martin marisa posted on

My name is martin Marisa from Canada, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr ozalogbo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr ozalogbo he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. he is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr ozalogbo can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email ozalogboshrine@yahoo.com or ozalogboshrine@gmail.com or call him at his cell phone number +2348162562991

+1
0
-1
martin marisa posted on

+1
0
-1
Melissa Deditch posted on

Urgently On Love Spell To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back Contact Happylovespell2@gmail.com He Is The Best Of All On Love Spell That Work Fast........ , i saw him on the internet who help people to solve their problem and then i wrote to him and he said i should not worry about anything, that i should give him 12 hours for him to cast a spell for me and after that 12 hours my ex boyfriend called me on my office line and started begging. that is how my ex boy friend came back to me contact happylovespell2@gmail.com his help is guaranteed
You can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted to your office
9) want to satisfy your lover
10)Cure for any of the disease that you are suffering from
11) you want to make money
12) you want your business to grow faster
13) you want your own child
Do not take your troubled heart to the new year when there is a solution to it.Contact this great man if you are having any problem with a Genuine solution
Email him.... happylovespell2@gmail.com
Whatsapp him or better still call...+2348133873774
You can also view on his Blogs site... https://happylovespell2.blogspot.com.ng/

+1
0
-1
sarahbarbara175 posted on

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend,
he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day,
Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit hiswebsite: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com

+1
-1
-1
Melissa Deditch posted on

1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
9) want to satisfy your lover
11) you want to make money
13) you want your own child
Email him.... happylovespell2@gmail.com

+1
+2
-1
caroline webb posted on

I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr.lucky for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! luckysolutiontempl@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online,if you need your Ex lover back fast!and his result is 100% guarantee.. After 12 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr lucky can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.lucky real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: luckysolutiontemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348070980389

+1
0
-1
sarahbarbara175 posted on

+1
0
-1
ZARIFF posted on

Buy real passport online | Buy fake passport online | IELTS Certificates(Skype id: realdocs24)

We are unique producers of fake and real documents. We offer only high quality fake and real passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, resident permits, green cards, social security numbers, diplomas, degrees, certificates(ielts, toeic, toefl, nebosh, gre, gmat, esol, bosiet etc), visa stickers, stamps and other products for the following countries: UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and many more.

Buy Real and Fake Documents are experts in producing #IELTS Certificates, #buy #real #passport #online, #buy #fake #passport #online, buy fake driver’s license online as well as other documents.

How do we do it? trade secret! but we can assure you that you’ll have no problems using our documents. Information on how to send us the data needed(scanned signature, bio-metric image etc) will be given after receiving your order.
We also have counterfeit banknotes(eur, cad, aud, gbp, usd etc) for sale. Most recent designs and it the quality of our banknotes are rare to find. We ship internationally with no hassles.

All Inquiries:

Email::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: realdocs24@gmail.com
General support:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: info@buyrealfakedocuments.com
Website:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: http://www.buyrealfakedocum...
SKYPE ID: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::realdocs24

Filed under: ID cards, driVER LICENSE, buy passport, by fake passport, driver's licenses, Driver’s License, Blacknotes, Banknotes

+1
+2
-1
Diana posted on

Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mohammed can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Mohammed. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Mohammed real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348134493948

+1
+1
-1
catherina posted on

I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT HAPPINESS THEY SAID MEANS A LOT IN LIFE AND LIVING WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING TO DO IN LIFE WHEN IT COME TO RELATIONSHIP ISSUE. I WAS ONCE IN A BREAK UP RELATIONSHIP BUT TODAY I AM HAPPY AND LIVING A PREMIUM LIFE WITH MY EX THROUGH THE HELP OF DR MACK. DR MACK IS A GREAT HELPER WHO I CAME ACROSS HIS EMAIL ONLINE THROUGH A WOMAN’S COMMENT ONLINE ON HOW DR MACK HELPED HER TO GET HER HUSBAND BACK. IF YOU ARE REALLY PASSING THROUGH DIFFICULTY IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP NOW OR YOU WANT YOUR EX BACK CONTACT DR MACK VIA HIS DETAILS On, DO NOT WASTE TIME IN CONTACTING HIM___( DR.MACK201@GMAIL. COM )

+1
0
-1
Jessica Butler posted on

I shouted on my Husband and had a fight. The truth is I was into crack cocain and meth. We have a 6 years old daughter, I kept ego with him and had anger issues occasionally.He left me and waited for my call in station ,i didnt call that was last straw for him, he went to his hometown and blocked mine and my family members phone.He mailed for divorce and when i finally met him He said He will not come at any cost.He will raise our child at his own with his lone father (mom dead).I have cried for past 5 months realising my stupid nature.He has joined back his spiritual group and is searching for his job.this is the only setback i have got in my life which has shaken me to the core.He has left Facebook,his father tried to convince him but he is not listening.But i know i can do anything for him now,I got counselling from friend who told me to contact a spell caster by name Dr Gboko to help me. I contacted him both on mail: i contacted him on email: gbokospellsolutioncenter@outlook.com and watsapp +2348148267340 and explained my problem. He casted a spell both on my drug addiction and and getting my husband back. Behold to my greatest surprise within 24 hours my husband called me and made his way back home with my daughter. If you have any problem in life contact him he has the answers. Email: gbokospellsolutioncenter@outlook.com watsapp: +2348148267340

+1
0
-1
sarahbarbara175 posted on

+1
0
-1
sarahbarbara175 posted on

+1
0
-1
Diana posted on

+1
+1
-1
Melissa Deditch posted on

Urgently On Love Spell To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back Contact Happylovespell2@gmail.com He Is The Best Of All On Love Spell That Work Fast........
I am in the exact situation Has anything changed? My relationship had zero moral fiber I left several times hoping he would change Here I am again alone and now he stated that he is done trying??? I left him however he told me that I can not just come and go as I please and think that everything is okay He just does not get it!!! He treats me like a chair in our home It is just daunting I hope your situation is better?Help! I'm confused and getting very frustrated.
My boyfriend and I have been separated for four months now and nothing is happening. He's doing nothing.
He was having an emotional affair 3rd time second woman, so he kick me out. We went to relationship counseling twice. he said he needed to go to personal before he would meet us again. In counseling he admitted he loved me but not in love with me.I am beyond devastated. What should I do? And when do you think he will realize he's still IN love with me? I need this man to realize I'm still that girl he met 6 years ago. I've noticed lately in the last couple days he's kinda been trying to make me jealous, in a sense of telling me he's getting checked out at work, or flexing his muscles in front of me-- I'm not sure if I should take this as a good sign or not? Every time we have a good day, or I say something about being with him, he always says "we'll see". Please help me i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my boyfriend came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues.email him Urgently...
Email him @.... happylovespell2@gmail.com

+1
0
-1
caroline webb posted on

I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart
which I want to share with everyone. My name is Caroline Webb from united States. I had a misunderstanding with my lover last year which led us to
break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. He saw a beautiful
woman which he find more prettier than me, but as time went on I met god Dr lucky He is a great spell caster. I contacted him through his email and
explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover
will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness before 24
hours.My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on
his knees begging for forgiveness, and today we are happy and he also cured
my Sister's breast cancer. Do you have any problem? worry no more because
Dr lucky can provide lasting spell solution to any problems:email him luckysolutiontemple1@gmail.com or call him +2348070980389 or add him on whats- app +2348070980389

(1)If you want your ex back.

(2)You want to be promoted in your office.

(3)If you want to be cured of HIV, Cancers and other diseases.

(4)You want to be rich.

(5)You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(6)If you need financial assistance.

(7)If you went to get pregnant.

+1
0
-1
Gunn Jenssen Faith posted on

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITH YOU NOW!!!
I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart which I want to share with everyone. My name is Gunn Jenssen Faith . I had a misunderstanding with my lover several months ago; which led us to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. But as time went on, a good friend of mine recommended DR.PEPOKO who could help me with Love Spell to get my man back. At first, I thought the idea of a love spell was strange,but was willing to give it a try because i really love my boyfriend. For the first time I was scared to contact the DR.PEPOKO because I was not sure if what they did was against my religion. But my friend assured me that they only use Spell which is safe and has no side effects. I felt a little better and decided to contact DR.PEPOKO on his mail (pepokolovespell@gmail.com)I contacted him through his email and explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness. I bought an item that he told me to buy for the preparation of the spell and assured me that my lover will come to me within 48 hours in remorse. My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on his knees begging for forgiveness. We got back together and our relationship has been better this second time around. I have to give DR.PEPOKO all the credit for helping us get back to a better place than where we began. The new found love that my boyfriend has for me is incredible and i can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Do you have any problem with your loved one? Well worry no more because DR.PEPOKO can provide you with a spell to get him or her back. With the help of a spell just as he helped me. Contact DR.PEPOKO via email: pepokolovespell@gmail.com or visit her website: www.pepokolovespelltemple.blogspot.com

Here is my details also if you wish to contact me personal::: gunnjenssen.faith@gmail.com

+1
+1
-1
Randy Grand posted on

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony, i am giving testimony of how i become rich and famous today, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, and i make up my mind to join the illuminati, today i am so proud of myself, because i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you are free to join, if you live in America it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood temple, you have to email: churchofdevilinitiationcenter@gmail.com call or text +15088192672 join the illuminati today and enjoy good life with you and your generation.

+1
0
-1
Melissa Deditch posted on

+1
0
-1

Hello My name is Owen Philip, and I live in USA my life is back!!! After 5 years of brokenness my wife left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end I almost committed suicide, I was financially/emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to DOCTOR Ibolo, who I meet On one faithful day as I was browsing through the internet, I came across allot of testimonies about this particular DOCTOR, Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and I also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sharon she testified about how he restore her finance and brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ibolo E-mail address, after reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. he said after the spell is complete my wife will come back to me and I will be invited for am interview for a job. After the spell my wife came back to me and I was given a job, We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before thanks to Dr Ibolo, He is a man sent to save my relationship I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and solution to solve all your problems for you. Try Dr Ibolo on dribolospelltemple@gmail.com anytime, he will be the answer to your problems... His email address again dribolospelltemple@gmail.com.

+1
0
-1
Clause posted on

I want to thank all those who have been helping others get their loved one back with the help of Dr Magbu. You guys really helped me find the right spell caster. This is about a real spell caster who did a great thing for me. My name is Clause. This testimony is about this great spell caster doctor Magbu who helped me restore my love life back. Me and my wife had a fight and this fight led to us filing a divorce paper with the court and i had made up my mind. My wife was also at the same time furious about the whole issue and my family was broken into two opposite sides. With advises from a good friend of the family i decided to save my marriage and consult a spell caster to save my marriage. I went online into the internet and searched for a real spell casters testimony and after reading the testimony of doctor Magbu i knew he was the spell caster need to save my marriage and my family from being divided. It was a twist of fate when my wife came to me one evening and said she had withdrawn the divorce papers and she don't want to leave me anymore that she loves me so much. I knew that the spell had worked and my marriage had been saved from jeopardy. This is a real spell caster and i believe there are people who needs the help of a spell caster. Why not contact the one and true spell caster to put an end to all your problems and save your love life just like he did save my marriage. Thank you so much Dr Magbu for everything you did. If you want him to help you, contact him at reunitingexspell@gmail.com

Clause

+1
-1
-1
Melissa Deditch posted on

+1
0
-1
sherry lugard posted on

Hello my name is sherry i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or contact him ons his website:https://gbojiespelltemple.wordpress.com WhatsApp +2349066410185

+1
+2
-1
Thomas Esposito posted on

I can't forget how Dr Haberle helped me to restore back my marriage after 2 month of separating with my wife out of quarrel and she left and never return back to me, i did so much to get her back but nothing worked out not until i saw a comment online when someone was testifying of how Dr Haberle helped him to restored back his wife and that was how i contacted him through his website and after writing my issue out he assured me that he will help me to get back with my wife in 24hours after casting the love spell, and after he did the spell my wife came back home and pleaded that she was very sorry today i am back with my wife and we are both happy and living together again. contact Dr Haberle on his email: drhaberlespelltemple@gmail.com or drhaberlespelltempe@yahoo.com or his Mobile: +27643508906.

+1
+1
-1
sandra posted on

HELLO:
my name is Joel Sandra from Canada, i want to testify to the general public on how my relationship was restored back by the great power’s of Dr,UZOYA After three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr,UZOYA that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married with a kid. All thanks to Dr,UZOYA for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need, job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing,money spell, etc.you can Contact him via email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR you can also reach him directly on his cell phone number +13019098775

+1
0
-1
Jessica posted on

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

+1
-1
-1
Deanna Gregory posted on

How do i thank Lord Doctor Zakuza for his help? Lord Doctor Zakuza is a God on earth in human form. My husband left me for another woman and since he left i have been heart broken and was living a painful and sorrowful life. I did all i could to get him back but he refuse and told me to move on because he was tired our relationship and also he has found someone else. I tried to move on without him but because of the love i have for him i couldn't. So, one day my friend came to my house and told me how Lord Doctor Zakuza helped her get her fiance back so immediately contact Lord Doctor Zakuza via email and he told me that he will help me and my husband will come begging me within 24 hours. I did all he told me and to my greatest surprise few hours later my husband came back to me, fall on his knees crying and begging me for my forgiveness which i did. Are you having any problem with your lover or need any kind of help??? Hurry now and contact Lord Doctor Zakuza via E-mail: Doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.com

+1
+1
-1
Kimberly Johnson posted on

Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com is really the best spell caster with 100% guarantee..my names is Kimberly Johnson ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called prophet oyinbo, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 5 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com or you can call him at +2348074066640

+1
0
-1
Diana posted on

+1
0
-1
Lordy Jeff posted on

Join Illuminati now and become rich and famous and you can also become the world most popular person join today and all your problems will be sovled, a place were all manual of powers will be given to you like magic powers, spell casting, power to control wealth and riches, all other powers are find hear in our temple hear contact us now ( illuminatikingdom11@gmail.com) and all your desire will be granted, Don't fail to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title.

ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

Do not hesitate to contact us but we don't accept mobile calls you can only contact us through the below listed means of contacting us if you wanna be our member..

Email : illuminatikingdom11@gmail.com

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.

THANKS…….
TEAM REGARDS
PLAN ILLUMINATION

+1
+1
-1
Torres Kington posted on

I’ve been seeing my fiance for over three year and yet the physicality is somewhat lacking. We see one another roughly every 5 days, she says she doesn’t want to rush in and neither do I, although I would like to see some progression. There is some future faking on her part which I am agreeable to, but then not coming up with firm arrangements. I know she’s been out of a long term relationship for a four years now and that it ended ‘messily’ in her words. I do not know the details since she has not felt able to tell me, citing that she ‘needs to be in the right mood for our marriage. I have not pushed this too much however as she clearly doesn’t feel able to talk about it. This then coupled with the lack of total physicality would seem to indicate she is not ready totally for a relationship. She says I need to be patient, but I was wondering whether she is really being honest with me and our relationship because i loved her so much and her past seems to take her away from me. I knew a friend who had similar situation and asked for advise where i ended up with a love spell with Dr MUNA from marvelspelltemple@gmail.com.. I had no regret at all taken the step but its improved my love life and we got married expecting our first child any moment soon..

+1
0
-1

looking for a great spell caster? meet with DROBED...... Breakup Or Divorce Is Not A Solution To Your Marriage problems!!!! drobedspelltemple@hotmail.com !!! is certainly the best, and his result is 100% guarantee.
My Husband is back home now and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster drobedspelltemple@hotmail.com. He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and drobed, is one of the good and best spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, My Husband now love me more than before i am so Happy.and my Husband have cancel the Divorce with the help of drobed..If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell That Truly Works Fast, I Suggest You ,,,,"CONTACT Via Email ,,,,, drobedspelltemple@hotmail.com !!!! You Can Also Call Him +2348078800009.................. MY NAME IS ESTHER LOOKSMART, BORN IN EGYPT, LIVE IN LONDON, UK......

A great spell caster that help me bring back my ex husband home.

+1
+1
-1
SHELLY DENT posted on

After being in relationship with him for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three ....days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to .....return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drosedebamenspellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:drosedebamenspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

+1
0
-1
Tyron posted on

My name is Tyron from UK my girlfriend and i have been together for over 6 years now in the last few weeks i have been having problems with her, I do love this woman a lot and do want to get married to her but at times i did feel a little confused about this and has wondered if she has been true to the relationship... Until a day I came home late because I went out with my friends (co-workers) and when I got home she was really mad at me because she taught I went out with some ladies so she left my home and promised never to get back, I really felt bad but I kept it to myself and did not share with anyone. And she went back to her long time ex lover stating that he is better and more sincere than me. While I was online on Facebook I saw testimony of a great spell caster Dr.OGBE so I contacted his email (theangelsofsolution @ gmail.com) and explained all to him who told me even if she is with that other lover after the spell she will get back to me I believed his words three days later my lover called me and she said she wants to come back to me now she realize that am a honest man and she judge me wrong so I accepted her back and now we are living happily I proposed to her, we are doing great and fine thanks to the great spell caster Dr.Ogbe located in Kenya and his power is unique you can contact him on his email (theangelsofsolution @ gmail.com)..

+1
+1
-1
Shelby Jamie posted on

At my early 40’s, as a wife and mother that has enjoyed a peaceful and successful marriage for 15 years, I vividly saw the failure and success of my parent’s failed marriage, why it fell apart for almost 30 years.
As an adult, I learned that my parent can be united again spiritually. Eventhough other method failed over the years I stood tall and intervene with determination.
On my quest to achieving spiritual intervention, I met Dr. Wakina Love Temple via: dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com who clarified my vision and mission by pointing out thoroughly the reasons why my parent couldn’t settle in marriage and why they couldn’t find love elsewhere.
Tears of joy rushed down our faces days after the completion of the spell as our Dad traveled over 2,000km to make peace with our Mom. It was a beginning of a new era watching them grow old together forever in love.
We couldn’t thank Dr. Wakina enough for visualizing our dream and adding more years to our parent.
At the end, I learned that it’s always good to put your visions into practice.

+1
+1
-1

Pages