The Shaft

Thinking of living in the Living-Learning Center? Here’s how to apply

Room selection is a stressful process (so much so that we have to talk about it several times in January). If you’re a first-year dreading sophomore housing, or an upperclassman missing a group, there may be another solution for you.

The Living-Learning Center is currently accepting applications, which are due on Jan. 22 (this Sunday), for the next year. Much like applying for Special Interest Communities (shameless self promo ;) ), there are more expectations for applying for and living in the LLC. You need to be at least kind of involved in your dorm to be considered. However, since the LLC makes sure that there’s a mix of students from all four classes, you’re bound to make several new friends. How exciting is that?

If you’re thinking of living in the LLC, or just don’t wanna deal with the housing lottery, we’re here to guide you through the application process step-by-step.

Quick ’n’ dirty: WTF is LLC housing?

Basically, the LLC is located in Hartley and Wallach Halls, and it allows students from all four classes to live together in a suite or floor. Unlike SICs, you’re not united under a specific interest (like health or music)—you’re united by your love for floor events and outings.

The whole point of this is to help the first-years transition to college, since they’ll be immediately surrounded by people who’ve been through it all. Upperclassmen might choose this for the single or to help the new freshies out.

Your involvement actually matters now

11GLYJ41ILRLy0.gif

The LLC emphasizes the students’ involvement in the Columbia community. That means if you do live in the LLC, you and the rest of the members have to plan several more floor events than you do now. Since you’re expected to be involved once you live there, the application is completely based on your experience at Columbia and your participation in activities.

Before you think about applying, think hard about your involvement on your floor and your dorm. That means you should have been going to floor outings, participated in hall council, or at least gone to study breaks.

The pros and cons

5yLgoczEvFoE5LyoiZO.gif

Just like any housing option, living in the LLC definitely has some advantages. For starters, the suites in Hartley have their own kitchens, bathrooms, and lounges that make it feel like a real living room. It’s also a surefire way to end up with a single, if that’s your goal.

Plus, since everyone there is super involved with the dorm and community, it’s pretty easy to make friends with your suitemates. You’ll definitely be around each other a lot, and the more events you have, the closer you’ll become. Sounds pretty lit, right?

But like all housing options, there are a few downsides to living in the LLC. For starters, while you’ll definitely make friends with your suitemates, there’s no guarantee you’ll befriend them all. Dishes may pile up, things may get dirty, and fights might be incited. It sounds like a regular Friday to me, tho.

You also might not be down for all of the extra events, but you’ll have to get through them to get some pretty solid housing.

Impress the associate director (the top dog)

h2h6sWN5tQOGY.gif

That’s right, you’re not trying to impress the people in the LLC. You have to do your best to impress the person in charge of the entire housing sitch.

The app itself should take around 15 to 20 minutes to complete. There’s a section that asks you to list all of the events you’ve attended and helped plan. (This doesn’t include events from NSOP or study breaks, btw.) You’ll also have to write five short responses to questions about your college experience and interest in the LLC.

There’s no word limit for the answers to these questions, but we imagine you should write around 200 to 300 words for each question. You’ll be asked about what you like about your housing, what’s been challenging, how you addressed those challenges, why you want to live in the LLC, and how you’ll contribute. This might sound intimidating at first, but if you show some excitement in the response, you’re bound to get in.

Unlike the SICs, there’s no interview, and you actually have the ability to apply in a group of up to four people. However, you will have to ask your RA for a recommendation. Be sure to ask them ASAP so you have a chance at living in the LLC! Once the app is done, you’ll be notified of your acceptance on Feb. 22, and then you’re all set for housing.

There you have it! Your guide to applying to the LLC. Hopefully you’ll be able to watch all of your friends stress over the suite in Nuss getting taken by the group before them.

Dreading housing selection already? Spectrum will be covering housing with The Shaft. Check back in late February for all of your up-to-the-minute housing content. Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Snapchat us @CUspectrum for more housing updates.

Huber Gonzalez is Spectrum’s deputy editor and a sophomore in Columbia College. As someone in an SIC, he understands why you’d want to avoid the lottery. Too bad he’s going through in-person selection this year. Reach him at huber.gonzalez@columbiaspectator.com to console him.

All gifs via giphy.com.

Jessica posted on

Hey guys, I'm so excited of getting my husband back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman. After 2 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com ,
Jessica, 26 years, Texas, USA .

+1
-1
-1
Roger Jeremy posted on

HOW I GET MY WIFE BACK WITH THE HELP OF DR. JAKIKI....CALL HIM NOW FOR FAST LOVE SPELL +1 (402) 892-2486

My name is Roger Jeremy. I am testifying of the great Dr. Jakiki that God used in saving my marriage, I have been scammed by 5 different spell casters in Africa in an attempt to get my ex wife back but non could help me until I met a testimony of a lady from USA called Mrs Anita Sheeler who Dr Jakiki here in United States helped to get her husband back, I email him just because he is here in united states,and i explained to him how i want my wife back and also how i have been scammed. He ask me not to worry and assured me that i will get back my wife, i took the boldness of not giving up and to my surprised he helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex wife within the period of two days after he have cast the spell, am so happy that I can't stop thanking him rather than promise my self to share the good news,because i know that some many people are heart broken. In case if you need help to get your love one's who left you for another. Why going to another country to seek for help in your broken relationship,while Dr Jakiki is right here in the states. I advise all those seeking for help to turn to Dr Jakiki because he is much blessed of casting love spell. If you need help getting your ex back contact him via email.

Email:((Spellcasthome@gmail.com)) call or text him +1 (402) 892-2486 you will surely get your result. And if you want to know more info about Dr Jakiki you can also view his website: http://spellcasthome.webs.com/

+1
-1
-1

GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER LORD JUMA THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT HIM AT: +1 (859)-203-2241

My name is NORA CHRIST.i want to give thanks to LORD JUMA for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with LORD JUMA. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. LORD JUMA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.com or text him at: +1 (859)-203-2241

+1
0
-1
ERICA PHILIP posted on

DIVORCE AND MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH

It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. i was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, when i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact a great powerful spell caster called Dr. Ugo Wonders living in Florida. i contacted Dr. Ugo and explained my problems, he assured me his help and it was 100% guaranteed. i provided the materials for the spell and in 48 hours, after Dr Ugo Wonders of generalspelltemple@gmail.com finished casting the spell, my husband was free from the evil woman spell and he came back home to us a day after begging us to forgive him. i was so shocked and short of words and here i am today happily testifying so the world can know how this great man helped me with his real powerful spell.
To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his email address generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number directly on +13863369876

http://generalspelltempleblog.wordpress.com

+1
0
-1
kim Wiggs posted on

Return Lost Love Spells That Really Work fast: Check Dr. Trust website for more testimony of other people https://utimatespellcaster.com

My appreciation goes to the great spell caster who has brought back my husband. It all happened when i came across different testimonies and appreciations share about this man called Dr Trust here on the internet on how he did cast spells to reunite broken relationships,winning lotto for different people across the globe. Then i decided to collect is website contact for me to reach out to him,because i was also encountering some problems with my man and this has torn our relationship apart. So I did that with reluctance and i got a positive result which was just all like a dream to me,my husband call my cell phone again for the first time in 4 years asking for us to have a date and sort out things. Now as i speak we are happier than ever before. My husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Dr Trust for saving my broken Marriage. Dr. Trust is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. Email him now today.

Check his website for more testimony of other people https://utimatespellcaster.com

Email him: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com OR Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com

Whats-App: or call: +2348156885231 ..

+1
+1
-1
LISA CASSADY posted on

MY EX IS FINALLY BACK TO ME

I was so depressed when my ex left me for another woman. it made me felt like i was not relevant and my heart and love life was seriously destroyed. i could not concentrate in anything i was doing. i went online and searched for help but could not find any genuine spell caster until i went to Ocala Florida to visit my aunt to ease the depression and loneliness. when i got to Florida, i explained to my aunt who then felt pity for me and told me the secret she have not told anyone about the success in her marriage with her man. she then took me to the temple of powerful Dr. Ugo Wonders whom i met and explained my problems to. he promised to help me because of my aunt. i trusted his words and provided him with the materials needed to help me get my ex back and to my greatest surprise, after 48 hours of casting the spell, my Ex cam back on his knees begging for me to forgive him. i was shocked and surprised at the magic. we are happily married now and everything is working fine with us.I promised Dr. Ugo that i will never keep this a secret because he brought back my life and my world and that i will hare my testimony to the general public.
My advice goes to any one out there who is emotionally depressed or having any similar relationship problem, to contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his direct email generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his temple line on +1 386-336-9876 he is the best in Florida....

+1
0
-1
christ jackson posted on

I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR THE HELP OF DR.PEPOKO IN MY LIFE TODAY
my wife left home for two Months to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this guy and she was bewitch by the guy my wife refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a comment on the internet about a powerful spell caster called DR PEPOKO From Africa and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my wife back to me and he ask me not to worry about anything that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my wife back to me. and he did, in less than 48hours my wife came back to me and started crying that i should forgive her, am so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my wife. here,his email address if you need his help Here's his details email pepokolovespell@gmail.com and Call & whatsap +2347053699933 Website: www.pepokolovespelltemple.blogspot.com

1.Getting your lover or husband back.
2.Lottery spell.
3.If you want to stop your divorce.
4.Marriage Spells.
5.Get a job spell.
6.Promotion spells.
7.Getting your money back.
8.Freedom spells.
9.Love spell.
10.If you want to satisfy your partner.
11.Getting your VISA
12.Herpes cure
13.HIV cure
Here is my details also if you wish to contact me personal:::: christ.jackson5116@gmail.com

+1
0
-1
Tom Irwin posted on

Help on How to Get Your Ex wife/husband Back..
My wife and I have been married for 7 years on November 11th. She recently told me she wasn't in love with me that she loved me more like a friend. She said she wants a divorce that she has been unhappy for a year now. I've been not so good as far as making promises and not keeping them but I have been trying to change and it doesn't seem to work. I love my wife to death and I took my vowels very seriously. I asked her to go to marriage counciling and she said no.we have 4 kids. We agreed to a 2 month break and try to work things out after that. Some of the problems we face are not having our own place to live and may be debt pile up. I really want things to work. The hurt that I feel is killing me and I’m to the point where I don’t eat and rarely drink anything.one day i was online and there was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Silvia Soulez ,she testified about how Dr .Goodluck brought back her Ex lover in less than 17 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop Dr .Goodluck e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give Dr .Goodluck a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just the space of 17hours, my wife came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr .Goodluck is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man…If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great Dr .Goodluck today, he will be the answer to your problems. Here’s his contact:
Email him at: goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com ,
Call him or add him on whats-app: +2348138654465
Or on His website: http://goodluck05spellcaster.yolasite.com
Tom Irwin, Manchester, United Kingdom

+1
-1
-1
David L. Ollis posted on

Hi everyone
This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony. About how i get my ex back after a breakup. I never believed it, because i never heard nor learn anything about it before. Hey guys my wife and I have been married for 15 years. For over five years I have been dealing with jealousy issues because of flirting and her having emotional type affairs with other men. I felt like my masculinity was in question and if I said the way she was acting bothered me, it seemed to make matters worse or I was accused of being controling. During this period I did state I wanted a divorce if the behavior was not going to end: texting men a night, leaving for the weekend without letting me know where she was going or not responding to messages. We do have a son and basically it's been him and I for the last year on the weekends. She disconnected completely from being a good wife and mother. In April she said she wanted a separation and I said no we need to get into marriage counseling. We did try that, but she was not very responsive and didn't give any effort. Afterward she was adamant about separation and divorce. I continued to say no and that we needed to save our family. She presented a separation agreement and I had to hire a lawyer. Because of the above behavior my lawyer suggested a private investigator. The investigator discovered my wife was having an affair with a close friend of the family who also is married with children. We know the extended families. I feel like I should tell this man's wife about what happened. This adultery has devastated me emotionally, I feel betrayed and I'm physically drained. I know my wife is passionate in terms of her sexuality, and I can't get the thought of them out of my head. It makes me question my own manhood, and I feel very inferior or that he must be a better lover or what ever. The problem is my wife pursued him. She would go to him and she lured him into this adultery. I felt this was coming for some time and could not stop it. She was not only lying to me but also to our son about what she was doing and where she was going. My family is important, my son loves her and as crazy as it sounds so do I. Can you respond with a course of action on how to proceed? I was still have a very huge place in my heart for her. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my wife came to me and apolo[filtered]ed for the wrongs she did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I, my son and my wife are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe. I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. David L. Ollis, 43yrs, UK

+1
+2
-1
Mandy Divanna posted on

Real And Urgent Spell Caster Reviews To Solve Your Relationship Problem Dr Goodluck..
My mind, for some reason, wont let go of my memory's of My husband after i found out my Husband of 9years had been living a double life and we separated months ago because of him cheating I was totally frustrated and did not know how to bring him back home because i love him so much and have tried all my possible best all to no avail, as i was browsing on the internet i came across a post on YouTube about Dr Goodluck who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contacted him i told him everything and he told me that everything will be fine that my husband is going to come back to me, And he told me all i will need to provide him with and i did and he told me that he is going to cast a returning spell so that my husband will come back, he helped me cast a spell and guarantee me that my husband will come back to me and within 17hours, to my greatest surprise, my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with women and he is with me for good and for real. if you have any problem contact Dr Goodluck he is real and always ready to solve your problem, email him on goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com and you can also whatapp him or call with his mobile +2349059610309 and i promise you that he is going to help you with any problem OKay…

+2348138654465
goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com
http://goodluck05spellcaster.yolasite.com

+1
0
-1
Roger Jeremy posted on

+1
+3
-1
Tom Irwin posted on

He can help with a pranancy spell
He can help cure HIV
Help in getting Love back
Finding your Soul Mate for life
And so many more.

+1
-1
-1

Hey guys! fix your broken relationship or get your Ex-Lover back fast through the help of best spell caster online, read my testimony and contact him now if you have any problem and i guarantee you that Dr Unity will help you!.
I'm so excited of getting my husband back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman. After 2 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try.
I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
Jessica, 26 years, Texas, USA .

+1
-1
-1
Leon Adrian posted on

I visited a forum here on the internet on the 15TH OF MAY 2015, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Dr Save on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about spells before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Dr Save did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my wife back to me in just 17hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my wife knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept her back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr Save you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful man once again.. here is his Email: adesolutiontemple@gmail.com you can also OR call or whatsapp +2348138654465 Or visit his website now http://getyourexack.yolasite.com

+1
-3
-1
emily posted on

Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Emily by name. From Germany This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my husband back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my husband had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my husband. But when i read good reviews about how Prophet Abulele help others, I decided to Email him at prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.com to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted in him and followed his instructions just as he have guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my husband called me..Sir We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his Email: prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.com Thanks Sir for your help..

+1
-3
-1
amira posted on

This is a Wonderful testimony on a Spell caster called DR KEN that Just helped me and Brought My Ex Husband back within 2 Days with his Love spell. I am MORENO HADIC from MEXICO, my Life has being very Difficult for me Since my Husband Left me and my Two Kids. My Kids and I and had being Missing My Husband, and I cried almost Everyday because of him, One Faithful Day, Someone Directed me to This man called DR KEN and I Contacted him VIA Email and He Cast a Love spell for me and Told me that i will see the Result within 2 DAYS, My Husband That Left me For about 3 years Called me And Started opposing and he even sent me an apologizing Text. From that Moment, I and My Family had being Living happily. Readers Out There, Who are in Pains and have Great Pleasure in Contacting this Man should do that On this Email; drkenlovespell@gmail.com or call him +1(903) 847-0267 thank you so much Dr,KEN for all you done for me.

+1
-1
-1
Silvia Soulez posted on

Are you going through a break-up or divorce?
Do you need your Ex back fast? Dnot cry anymore, contact Dr .Goodluck for powerful Love spell that work fast now!! I was hurt and heart broken when my Husband breakup with me, and i could not know what next to do again, I love my Husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get marred to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my Husband to make him hate me and our kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to Texas in USA to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster called Dr .Goodluck that help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contact the same Dr .Goodluck and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 17hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so excited, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr .Goodluck for bringing back my man and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr .Goodluck is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, If you have any problem contact Dr .Goodluck and i guarantee you that he will help you,Email him at: goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348138654465

+1
-3
-1

Hello i am Bruce Linda am from USA I am so happy to let the whole word know how this powerful spell caster DR astogo saved my marriage. Everything was going down the drain as my husband can not stop cheating on me with other women. It became used to always heating on me. I tried to make him stop, but I couldn’t help the situation, the more I tried, the harder it becomes. At times we will fight and go apart for some months and we will come back again just because of our kids. One day a friend told me about this spell caster who helped her too, his name is Dr.astogo, she said he uses white magic spells to solve spiritual problems. I decided to give it a try, I contacted him and he told me it will take just 2 to 3 days and I will see great changes in my husband. He actually cast a spell, believe me after 2 to 3 days of the spell, my husband was confessing different names of women he has slept with. He begged for forgiveness and never to try it again. From that day till now, my mind is at rest. My husband dislike every other women on earth except me. And am so happy to have him for myself alone. The spell caster’s Here’s his details email drastogoherbalhome@gmail.com and Call & whatsap +2348060259313,

+1
-1
-1
Julie Terra Sarah posted on

EFFECTIVE SPELL THAT WORK FAST: CHECK ON DR JAKIKI WEBSITE:http://spellcasthome.webs.com/

What a miracle to have my ex back,my name is Julie Terra Sarah and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks Dr Jakiki for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to my appreciation to you doctor Jakiki you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,Marriage problem,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,Stop divorce,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help urgent help.

via Email: ((Spellcasthome@gmail.com))

Text him or call: +1 (402) 892-2486

Website: http://spellcasthome.webs.com/

+1
-1
-1
Laura Christ posted on

Contact Dr Raypower urgentspellcast@gmail.com website: http://urgentspellcast.webs.com/ if you want to get your problem solved today.

Hi i am Laura Christ from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Raypower love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr Raypower only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Raypower and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world ..Well if your need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr Raypower Via email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com website: http://urgentspellcast.webs.com/

+1
+1
-1
Luis Mary posted on

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called EZE MALAKA and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: extremewhitelovespell@yahoo. com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS WEBSITE ADDRESS is http://extremewhitelovespell.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

+1
-1
-1
Luis mary posted on

+1
-1
-1
Silvia Soulez posted on

Do you need your Ex back fast? Dnot cry anymore, contact Dr .Goodluck for powerful Love spell that work fast now!! I was hurt and heart broken when my Husband breakup with me, and i could not know what next to do again, I love my Husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get marred to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my Husband to make him hate me and our kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to Texas in USA to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster called Dr .Goodluck that help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contact the same Dr .Goodluck and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 17hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so excited, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr .Goodluck for bringing back my man and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr .Goodluck is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, If you have any problem contact Dr .Goodluck and i guarantee you that he will help you,Email him at: goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348138654465 or you can also contact him thrugh his website http://drgoodluck.simplesite.com

+1
+2
-1
Sharon posted on

I NEED MY EX BACK DESPERATELY EMAIL DR. TRUST FOR URGENT AND FAST HELP: ULTIMATESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM

HI AM Sharon Poore Sidwell!! from Australia. with this great tears of joy and happiness in my heart today I want to give an unlimited thanks to this man Called Dr. Trust. I am happy today because my husband is now back with full of love, My husband left me for another woman,just because we had a little misunderstanding. he left me and promise he will never come back to me again. i cry all day looking for a genuine spell caster to help me bring him back. Then i saw a testimony share on the internet by miss Karen. i email him and tell him my problems with my ex husband, and he promise to bring him back home within 2 days. indeed he is wonderful he help me to get my husband back within 2days which he promise and my husband return to me and promise to love me forever and beg me for the pain he caused me. I will forever be grateful to you Dr Trust and i will not stop to publish your name on the internet for people to see how truthful you are. And I want to say to everyone on this site that I will always remain thankful to this man Dr. Trust for all he has done for me,My husband is back with love,caring,truthful and he promise to love me forever.I have made a promise that every body I know will never have a relationship problem,

Via email (Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com)

(WhatApp or call him +2348156885231)

+1
-2
-1

Princess Hanna is a very genuine spell caster and a very unique and a powerful woman of wisdom Email her now for any urgent love spell done Princesshannaspell@yahoo.com

Hey guys, I'm so excited of getting my husband back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman. After 2 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Princess Hanna can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted her and she told me what to do and i did it then she did a (Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Princess Hanna. She is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Princess Hanna is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved or your wife to another woman or man, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.

Here is her contact: Email her at: Princesshannaspell@yahoo.com

+1
0
-1
grace posted on

MARRIAGE RESTORED! my husband asked to pack out of the house with my kids and go because he wasn’t interested in me anymore. He said all the abusive words and said am not a good wife because I wasn’t working, instead I was waisting his money so contacted this Strong Healer a week ago after reading Miracles about his spell over the net I consulted this strong man for a love spell, crying not knowing what to do. he told me that he will cast a return lover spell that same day. It didn’t take time for my husband to call me apologizing and begging me to come home. The tender that i was waiting for was approved and he started telling me that am a good wife so I must forgive him for the bad things he had said. My husband asked me to look for any University of my choice and will take care of my fees. Am thanking drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com or whats app +2349063230051, for the Faith and Trust he showed me

+1
0
-1
Tisha Adrina posted on

I am Tisha Adriana by name and i am from Utah USA but i reside and stay here in Frankfurt Germany. Am out here to let everyone know that this blog has pave way for me to meet a man that actually helped me get my ex back. I see different testimonies of different spell casters on this site/blog, but out of all this many spell casters that i found on the internet, there was something inside my inner heart that said i should seek for help in getting my ex-lover back from Dr Kuq Ya, Because there were so much said about this spell caster how nice and great he his to help out of every situation one find himself or herself. I seek for help from him and he helped me as everyone talked about him as everything said about him is true and now i am testifying back now that Dr Kuq Ya is a powerful spell caster, his spell works for me just within 24 hours. My ex is back and we are living together happily. Thanks to you Dr Kuq Ya, you have really proven to me that these testimonies about you is real. email him by sending your phone number: full name: country: what you do for a living: and mainly what you want him to do for you on the following email! great.spellcaster@yahoo.com for help to any of your problems.

+1
+2
-1
Junia Noel posted on

Return Lost Love Spells That Really Work
“LOVE, Happiness, Care is the key fo LIFE”. That was the word from Dr happy when I consulted his powerful Love Spell. I married the wrong man; I realized that after Three years of our unfruitful marriage. Everything was going from Best to Worst in our life, no child, I got demoted from work after our marriage, my husband was sacked a year after. His application for new job in various offices was constantly declined even though he was qualified enough. I was made to take care of my family with the low income I earn get that wasn’t enough to pay our rent. We keep praying a seeking for help from some people, my friends laugh at me behind because I was advised not to get married yet.It was one Thursday night that my husband woke me up and told me that has thought enough about our crisis, he said that our crisis is not ordinary and it’s beyond our spiritual level. He suggested we should consult Dr happy from testimonies he showed me online about how he has been helping families. I was afraid, I don’t like evil or spell but I supported him to contact him if he can help us. We consulted him via happylovespell2@gmail.com and he replied positively after 20munites with congratulating email that he can help us but he will need our pure heart and trusts in his work if he will cast the spell on us and purify our life. We agreed to his terms. He cast the spell and told us to expect results within 5days. I waited for three days nothing happened, so I started having doubt and blaming my husband for emailing Dr happy. It was on the fifth day that my husband was called for an interview and he got a well-paying work, I was prompted to a higher position. I missed my period on the 5th day and it was confirmed that I am with a baby. Things have really changed for us for good and we now have our own house and cars. I will never forget what Dr happy told us “LOVE is the key fo LIFE”, this word keep me going. People that laughed at us are coming close for help and I am delighted to welcome them because my family is now blessed. Dr happy is a savior and man that keep to his word even when I doubted his powers at the end of the spell. Thank to your Oracle for helping us plz contact him http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ for more details email.....happylovespell2@gmail.com or add him on whats-app +2348133873774

+1
0
-1
Morris posted on

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $190 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $250 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD
The price include shipping fees , order now: contact us via
email- Unitymorrishackers1@gmail.com

+1
+2
-1
Roland posted on

When I found Dr. Okaya I was in desperate need of bringing my Lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr Okaya through his Email and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my Lover started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now.we moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. Okaya helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. Okaya to anyone in need of help. Such As

1. Love Spells
2. Lost Love Spells
3. Divorce Spells
4. Marriage Spells
5. Binding Spells
6. Breakup Spells
7. Banish a past Lover.
8. You want to be promoted in your office.
9. Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells
10. Lottery Spell
Email Dr Okaya On OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM Or WhatsApp on +27814506790

+1
0
-1
Ashlyn Milbrett posted on

How to restore a broken relationship and marriage issues

Like the movies we see ,every relationship does not always have a happy ever after. Factors are always there to bring down the relationship you have given your all. It can be as a result of dishonesty, failing finance , misunderstanding , job requirement and so on. It take more than a lot to save a failing relationship take it from me i have been there before. Now i know a few ways that can help restore a failing relationship i am going to work it down from the top to the last best way i know.

Understanding

Understanding is one way to restore a failing relationship. But as easy as it sounds, it is the hardest task to accomplish,Why is this? let see. In a relationship no one like to be that person that never get heard like he or she does not exist. Men feel like everything said or do by them is right because they are men and they think they need to always be in charge because men are the head and women feel like they need to be respected and there opinion matters alot. If they both can not balance this i do not see any hope for that relationship because after so many fight resulting from misunderstanding they will call it the end.

Stable Finance

This is mostly for the men. It is important to have a stable finance because a lot of bad things can happen due to financial trouble. Even if your spouse choose to stay with you through the troubled time you might just see yourself as the fault and before you know little things and talk about money leads to fight and as you know the relationship falls. But stable finance can only restore a failing relationship to an extent before some other factor kicks in.

Couple Counseling

This for a very long time has been the the last terminal point of almost all couple before the final fall.Here the relationship are either restored or destroyed.Couple Counseling has recorded a high amount of success over the years but does not ensure that the relationship will stay strong for a very long time.Studies show that most of the relationships saved by counseling experience a positive change for a maximum of 3 to 5 years before failing again and some just do not even experience any change. Some even lead to divorce at the end. I am not saying couple counseling does not work i am just saying, it does not really ensure a long lasting relationship.

Love Spell

To me this is the only way that ensures you and that someone you love will always be together just as they promised you. My marriage had its own trouble bigger than counseling, Understanding and all the things a relationship is built upon the only thing that worked for me was the spell Akpe Osilama did for me. It was the only help that i seeked that actually worked for me that is why i am saying it the Ultimate.My friend who advised me to contact a spell caster has stayed married to her husband for 28 year and some months now because of the love spell Akpe Osilama did for her.I cannot talk about mine because its just been four months without trouble again that always seperate us. You want to save your your relationship contact the spell caster with this email chiefpriestakpeosilamaspellcast@yahoo.com

+1
+2
-1
Deeva posted on

There is nothing in this life if you are not with the right man in your
life i almost lost my marriage until i maent this great doctor odion who
helped my marriage at first i was scared but he told me not to that all
will be fine so i decided to give him a try and today i have my man back
that left me for years now my life is back and we happily together now
thanks doctor odion for this you have done in my life and the whole will
hear of your good works and if you are out there and you are having thesame
issue or maybe you are sick or any other problem or are you having issues
with pregnancy you can reach him through his email @ doctorodiontemple@gmail
.com

+1
+2
-1
Travis Bob posted on

How i get my ex girfriend back: Email Dr Trust for urgent love spell Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com

Am Travis Bob Jason from United State, I really appreciate what Dr. Trust has done in my life by bringing back my girlfriend to me after all we pass through i was not having it on mind that my girlfriend will come back to me again because of the situation and little misunderstanding we had, so i was thinking of what to do cause i was very confuse,so one day i was checking something on internet when i met a comment of testimony on the site how a great man called Dr. Trust help her and solve all her problem, it was amazing and i was thinking if this is real, i contacted the woman who posted it and i ask her about the man so she told me everything about the great man, that the man is very powerful and also he is a generous person, so i said let me give a try, really i contacted the great man and i told him everything that happened, he just laughed and told me not to worry anymore, and he did everything i told him to do for me, so after two day later i saw Vivian my girlfriend coming in front of me crying and begging me to forgive her, so i was very exacted we are now together and we are going to celebrate the Christmas and New year together in California, i said now, i believe that everybody are not the same this man called Dr. Trust is really powerful, thank you very much sir,contact him through his email.

Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com OR Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com

WhatApp him or call +2348156885231

+1
+1
-1
Victoria Jacques posted on

How To Get Back With Your Ex, Get A Fast Love Spell, A Real Spell Caster To Be Trusted And To Help You Is Dr happy The Man God Has Sent To Help Us Hi, my bf broke up last week , and I regret it cuz I’ve wasted all his love , we work on a same company together , and he’s ignoring me , I didn’t do anything after out break up , damn I hate my pride , and now I regret all the days I’ve wasted , I’m still texting him everyday , like once/day , like goodmorning.. take care.. or did u take ur lunch , later on I receive a message from him saying that please stop texting me , don’t pretend u care cuz I really don’t care, get ur own life , and I said I’m not pretending and this is how I really feel and I said I’m sorry , and he says stop it , it’s over ,what else should i do i really love this guy and i want to get back with him i have try every thing i could but it did not work out am heart broken and stress out coz this guy mean a lot to me. i pray and cry all day that he will fine a place in his heart to forgive me and come back to me. so i decided to look for help to see if i can get my bf back i try all means to the stage of applying for a love spell from different spell casters but no one could work out after sending money to them they keep telling me different stories, i was totally down about to give up coz i have spend so many money on him trying to see if i can get him back so i read and come across a site http://happylovespell2.webs.com/ with a wonderful testimony of a real spell caster call Dr happy i never believe coz i have try so many spell casters i said to my self let me give to the last try i email Dr happy urgently on happylovespell2@gmail.com explain my problem to him do what he ask of me even when i have to borrow up some money he ask i did and he give me reassurance that with 27 hours after the spell, my bf who left will come back for me , i still never believe i was doubting his judgement not knowing that he is the real man who god has sent to restored and bring back my bf. so as he promise, after the spell my bf reply back to my test messages, call me, and apology to me so the following day my bf come back home to me and since them we are living happily plz i will advise any one to contact Dr happy for a love spell to get ex back and save broken marriage, restored relationship problem so email him now at happylovespell2@gmail.com also call and add him up on whats-app +2348133873774

+1
0
-1
kim Wiggs posted on

Whats-App: or call: +2348156885231

+1
0
-1
Cassie Tiffany posted on

Glorious be unto happy love spell the man who make me see reasons that there are still real and genuine spell casters like him. since 3 weeks now i have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. the silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. crying all day,because my life was lonely. so thanks to Dr happy who came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. i saw his web on http://happylovespell2.webs.com/ while browsing and I contacted him, tell him what am passing through with no doubt because of what i saw about him,was enough to believe. and i was given words of solution on what to do. i can't really help thinking about it i have tried to see what i can do, i manage to provide him half of the money for the spell, and he help me with the rest. after casting the spell, 12hrs later, here comes my boyfriend with a rose flower on his hand and i was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying i should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,i can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the Dr happy said it will be. he brought out a ring and put it on my hand. our wedding day was scheduled,1 week after we got married. today makes it a month and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing i can never forget in my life. and i can't really share to myself alone, I want you all to help me praise him because if it wasn't for him, i already plan of committing suicide. but right now am now so happy more than i was before. if you fine it difficult to get your ex boyfriend back, contact him via..... email happylovespell2@gmail.com also make a view at his web site: http://happylovespell2.webs.com/ or add him on whats-app +2348133873774

+1
-2
-1
roseline posted on

At last my happiness and joy has been restored as my husband who left me for another girl has finally come back good and still lovely to me , i want to use this time to give thanks to Dr Blessing who has use his love spell and prayers to bring back my ex lover and also share little about my rough story between me and my husband and the other girls , i got married to the man i loved Sanchez June 23 2013 and we have been together ever since and we have leaved happily we both have a daughter , but this year 2017 when has traveled to new York on a business things changed even when he was away he never called to say hi to me and my daughter and this was unlikely of him because he loves our daughter to sky , so i began to suspect something wasn't right, but i waited for he to return to me in Canada so i know what the problems was, only for Sanchez to come back asking for divorce at first i thought he was joking , but with time i saw he was so serious on this , i tried to plead with he but nothing changed , i called my mom telling her about the situation and she said to pray about it , i was depressed and devastated on this issues and was praying and looking for help to stop the divorce and save my marriage, i seek help with many persons non could help , i continue with the search of help because i knew and have the feelings my man was not on his right senses because i know the man i married can never ask me for a divorce, so i kept on looking for solutions i spent almost all my savings seeking solution , until the Juliana a working told me about Dr blessing of blessingspiritualtemple@gmail.com, i never wanted to email him because many has taken money from me without giving any good result, but when he gave her words about Dr Blessing i decided to give it a trial , contacted him and told him about myself , he told me that he will have me to make my husband stop the divorce and reunite us again , that he gave me three days after which everything will be back to it normal place for good , i did some few things he said i should do as instructed , and let he do his work i was at work on the 15th of July about 10 AM when i received letter from my husband that my husband has cancelled the divorce case and same day at about 12 noon my husband wrote me a sweet text , and this was how me and my husband came back and today we are better as one family , so i want to use this means to tell to you all here contact Dr Blessing to for any kind of relationship or married problems and i let he solve it for you just as he has done for me , his contacts
Email; blessingspiritualtemple@gmail.com
Whats,App. +1(951) 409 0694

+1
+2
-1
Cassie Tiffany posted on

+1
0
-1

+1
0
-1
NORA CHRIST posted on

My name is NORA CHRIST.i want to give thanks to LORD JUMA for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with LORD JUMA. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. LORD JUMA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.com text or add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241

+1
0
-1
Cassie Tiffany posted on

Glorious be unto happy love spell the man who make me see reasons that there are still real and genuine spell casters like him. since 3 weeks now i have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. the silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. crying all day,because my life was lonely. so thanks to Dr happy who came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. i saw his web on happylovespell2@gmail.com while browsing and I contacted him, tell him what am passing through with no doubt because of what i saw about him,was enough to believe. and i was given words of solution on what to do. i can't really help thinking about it i have tried to see what i can do, i manage to provide him half of the money for the spell, and he help me with the rest. after casting the spell, 12hrs later, here comes my boyfriend with a rose flower on his hand and i was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying i should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,i can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the Dr happy said it will be. he brought out a ring and put it on my hand. our wedding day was scheduled,1 week after we got married. today makes it a month and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing i can never forget in my life. and i can't really share to myself alone, I want you all to help me praise him because if it wasn't for him, i already plan of committing suicide. but right now am now so happy more than i was before. if you fine it difficult to get your ex boyfriend back, contact him via..... email happylovespell2@gmail.com also add him on whats-app +2348133873774

+1
0
-1
Cassie Tiffany posted on

+1
+2
-1
Cynthia Wiliams posted on

My life has changed for better Thanks to Dr.moonlight for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure,
I was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how Dr.moonlight cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
that he cant cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
night luckily to me he replied me, but I don't believe him
but I still hold on to see the work of Dr moonlight if he is saying the
truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
grateful to God for using Dr moonlight to cure me, that is the reason why i
decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
Dr moonlight to you all around the world,contact him on his Email; moonlightspellcaster@gmail.com thanks
Dr.moonlight for helping me at this young age, if you need any help contact,
Him he can also cure so many sickness like
{1}HIV And AIDS
{2}Diabetes
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} CANCER
{5} HPV/ORAL HERPES
{6} ALS
{7} Hepatitis
{8}PREGNANCY PROBLEM
{9}LOW SPERM COUNT

Cynthia Wiliams from canada,

+1
0
-1
sarrah posted on

Thanks to { dr.obho } he is a great spell caster who brought my ex husband back

I want to tell everyone about my meeting with ( dr.obhogreatspell@gmail.com) who bring back my ex lover within the the period of 2days... At these
moment i don't have anything to say than to appreciate the good works of
dr.obho, who you can simply reach through this email address: (dr.obhogreatspell@gmail.com)

1. He has got charms/spell to take away bad luck & give good luck in life

2. He fix broken relationships, marriages

3. He treats Bareness

4. He fight evil/ witchcraft/ ghost/bad spell/curses/bad dreams& cleans
homes.

5. He bring back lost lover/family

6. He Makes court cases/divorces/bad debts to disappear.

7. He has herbs for losing weight

8. He solve financial and domestic difficulties

9. He has a spell charm to bring back stolen goods.

10. He has got a sale quick potions to boost customers in business.

11. He can make you gain promotions at work place.

12. He can make your admired partner to be yours.

13. He has herbs to make long live with HIV

14. He has something to make you have lot of children.

15. He has a spell/charms that can make you have a good job.

16. He can stop someone to interfere in your love relationship/family

17. He has mixtures of herbs for sexual weakness.

18. He has herbs to enlarge your sexual system to satisfy your partner.

19. He cure madness/stress/addictions/long illnesses.

20. He treat sexual transmitted infections quickly.

21. He has lucky spells/charm to increase your wealthy.

22. He has charms for gambling/lotto/ casinos.

23. He has powerful herbs for curing early ejaculations.

24. he has charms to protect away from car robbers/hijacker/properties
attack& Etc

contact me of any of these today at: ( dr.obhogreatspell@gmail.com ). GOT ALL YOUR SOLUTION HERE

+1
0
-1
sabrina posted on

Hello, Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. My Name is Sabrina, Alexa, from Chicago. I never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it.. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem for 4years living together, he no longer make me happy because he was in love with another lady outside our marriage, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage was falling leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster Prophet Abulele, with his email:( prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.com ) to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. This spell caster Prophet Abulele told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal again. he went ahead and cast the the spell for me, after 2 days of casting the spell my husband changed completely he came apologizing saying the way he treated me that he was not himself, i really thank you Prophet Abulele for bringing back my husband to me. I want you all to contact him for those who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his mail here ( prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.com )

+1
+1
-1
Victoria Jacques posted on

Testimony On How To Get Urgent Real Love Spell Online That Work Fast..... Junia Noel by name and i am located in Usa ,I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog i visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious problems with my boyfriend and we had been dating for 2 year, he just suddenly changed, he wasn’t returning my calls, he started cheating, he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and i just thought i should try this spell caster called Dr happy cos there are so many good comments about him on the website, but before i could read his post,i have already contacted many spell caster that cheated me out of my hard earned money without given me result.but when i meet this spell caster out of desperation of some sort.i decided to contact him to please render his help to me, i explained all the problems that i was going through to him and he told me all i needed to do to get this spell castes. at first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and i was scared a little cos I had read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters, scams and i never really believed in magic. i played along with a little hope and faith and i was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle, everything went to a whole new direction, it was and is amazing. i guess it was all good faith that made me read that particular post that faithful day.i hope he could help other people too like he did to me. i did a little and I got everything i wanted and wished for, my boyfriend, my family and my life back you can contact Dr happy at: happylovespell2@gmail.com because he changed my life call him or add him on whats-app +2348133873774

+1
0
-1
christ jackson posted on

1.Getting your lover or husband back.
2.Lottery spell.
3.If you want to stop your divorce.
4.Marriage Spells.
5.Get a job spell.
6.Promotion spells.
7.Getting your money back.
8.Freedom spells.
9.Love spell.
10.If you want to satisfy your partner.
11.Getting your VISA
12.Herpes cure
13.HIV cure

+1
+1
-1
christ jackson posted on

1.Getting your lover or husband back.
2.Lottery spell.
3.If you want to stop your divorce.
4.Marriage Spells.
5.Get a job spell.
6.Promotion spells.
7.Getting your money back.
8.Freedom spells.
9.Love spell.
10.If you want to satisfy your partner.
11.Getting your VISA
12.Herpes cure
13.HIV cure

HOPE..........

+1
0
-1
ERICA PHILIP posted on

DIVORCE AND MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH

+1
-1
-1
Hayden Emerson posted on

This review is written with clear conscience after reading terrible things done to some innocent people who needed help getting back their partner by some unsuspecting spell casters. It was too shameful to say this, but I was victimized twice due to my desperation when I was going through harsh closure divorce. The funny thing is that my colleague was also a victim. It took us couple of months to research for the best among the rest.
If I am being asked to rate a spell caster according to the authenticity of their work, I will give a 5-star rating to Dr. Wakina for not just his breathtaking work but for restoring the faith in humanity.
Note: this is not a cheap publicity, but a true story of my life, a woman who once lost everything to another appealing woman. I and my friend welcome back our partners via the help of Dr. Wakina.
By restoring my faith and reuniting my family I believe Dr. Wakina through his email dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com can help a lot of people out there currently going through broken heart, home and divorce.

+1
+1
-1