What went down at CUMB’s inauguration performance, “Urine Good Hands”

On the evening of Jan. 20, just nine hours after Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, the Columbia University Marching Band took to Low Steps to give their own interpretation of the day’s events … in true CUMB fashion.

Their performance—titled “Urine Good Hands”—was in the same style as Orgo Night: witty banter interspersed with band-ified songs.

There were two main actors: “Supreme Overlord” Vladimir Putin (Liz Pudel, BC ’17), who promised to “faithlessly excrete on the office of the president of the United States” (the only one clapping at that: Trump), and “First Lady” Donald Trump (Ross Chapman, CC ’18), who swore to “incessantly tweet and have the maturity of a four-year-old.

Both the Supreme Overlord and the First Lady were sworn into their respective offices, gave speeches, and were serenaded by the marching band with a tune that fit their MO. Putin: “Dynamite.” Trump: “Barbie Girl.”

But after a few minutes of the performance Trump and Putin seemed to be done. The band called it a night at approximately 9:30 p.m. and exited the scene by marching around the west side of Low to the tune of “Roar, Lion, Roar.

What did you think of CUMB’s jokes and portrayals of Putin and Trump? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter, or Snapchat @CUSpectrum.

annefmoreno posted on

The contents are very genuine and keeps a good quality. Always maintain the same quality in all the posts. This was really informative and I got lots of information from your post. Thank you for this post.
Refer: https://supremeessaywritingservice.com/

+1
-3
-1
Hayden Emerson posted on

This review is written with clear conscience after reading terrible things done to some innocent people who needed help getting back their partner by some unsuspecting spell casters. It was too shameful to say this, but I was victimized twice due to my desperation when I was going through harsh closure divorce. The funny thing is that my colleague was also a victim. It took us couple of months to research for the best among the rest.
If I am being asked to rate a spell caster according to the authenticity of their work, I will give a 5-star rating to Dr. Wakina for not just his breathtaking work but for restoring the faith in humanity.
Note: this is not a cheap publicity, but a true story of my life, a woman who once lost everything to another appealing woman. I and my friend welcome back our partners via the help of Dr. Wakina.
By restoring my faith and reuniting my family I believe Dr. Wakina through his email dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com can help a lot of people out there currently going through broken heart, home and divorce.

+1
0
-1
Tohan Adamson posted on

VICTORIA FINANCIER HELP MY FAMILY WITH LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE with victoriafinancier@outlook.com

VICTORIA FINANCIER COMPANY, offers all kind of loan, ranging from $5,000 USD to $100,000,000.00USD Max. if you need a loan amount quickly write to her Email now with ( victoriafinancier@outlook.com) .
She helped me when i was so much in need of money. I lost my job. i and my kids were almost evicted from our house. I seeks assistance from all the people that i know but i could not even get drugs for my child. I also develop brain tumor as a result of stress and excess thinking. In my messed life, i look online for assistance there i found Mrs Victoria Financier Loan Lending company. I read how she always help different people from different countries. I urgently contact her, explain my situations to her same day and then i ask for any assistance that can give because i don't want my kids trow out to street; She advised me to get a loan amount with long term of 10years. I follow her advice, insure my loan amount of $18,000.00USD that i borrowed. The funds was sent into my bank account 4 days of contacting her and she also send the transfer confirmation slip to me and my bank gave me the money in full when i went to withdraw. Victoria Financier service is so amazing. I recommend Victoria Financier Lending Company to you, contact her today and be patient with to assist you because lot's of person contact her daily for assistance. She will help you urgently. Her Email is: victoriafinancier@outlook.com

*Full Name:_________

*Address:_________

*Tell:_________

*loan amount:_________

*Loan duration:_________

*Country:_________

*Purpose of loan:_________

*Monthly Income:__________

*Occupation__________

*Next of kin:_________

*Email :_________

Merry Christmas

+1
+1
-1
Kelsey Sonny posted on

It hurts when my five year old daughter ask if Daddy will be coming whenever we are celebrating on a round table. Meanwhile I was used to celebrating every holiday season alone for two years after my husband abandoned us for another woman.
But I promised during last Thanksgiving that I will give her an unforgettable gift this Christmas Holiday. I didn’t know it will be possible and at the same time I didn’t want to disappoint my Daughter. It was an impossible request presented to Dr. Wakina’s table through dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com with a time frame, I don’t want to be a lying Mommy.
Believe me when I say it was an unforgettable moment between my Husband and our Daughter when he came knocking on Christmas Eve. Something I never thought will be possible became a reality. Love Spell is real and Dr. Wakina is genuine.

+1
+1
-1