Ace that exam: Dates and deadlines for the MCAT, LSAT, and GRE

We know there are plenty of you at Columbia who are (thinking about) applying to med, law, or grad school. But do you know how (and more importantly, when) to register for your respective exam? (Or, exams plural, for all you overachievers.) Luckily, we’ve come up with a handy dandy chart to help you keep track of all your deadlines.

Dates provided are the latest possible deadlines—you’ll save money on registration fees if you register further in advance. (It costs $310 if you register up to four weeks in advance, and $365 if you wait until one to two weeks in advance). Get going and register at your closest test center.

The LSAT is administered four times a year at designated test centers throughout the country. (The location closest to Columbia is right uptown at City College on 138th.) Deadlines for the February test date have passed and all but one test date (in June) have not been listed yet. Keep checking the Law School Admission Council’s website to stay up-to-date on all your law-related goings-on.

GRE

This one’s a bit trickier. The GRE General Test is offered nearly every day for the next several months, and there are still seats available for most testing dates in March and April. Look for available dates and your closest test center here. (Take a look at testing centers near CU here—there are several in Manhattan, the closest being at 34th Street). You can take the exam on the computer every 21 days (up to five times in a 12-month period), or the paper test as often as it is offered. 

Subject tests, like chemistry or biology, are offered more rarely, but you can use the same site to find a suitable date and testing center. Register as far in advance as possible: seats at popular locations go fast. Make sure to pick a date well in advance of your application deadlines so that your scores will be delivered in time. 

A little advanced planning makes entrance exams seem not so bad after all. And if it’s not quite time for you to take a dreaded exam, check out these other resources for law or med school planning—gotta be prepared when the time does come. 

Have any other entrance exam tips? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter, or Snapchat, @CUSpectrum. 

Ishya Verma is a Spectrum staff writer. As a first-year, she’s very happy she doesn’t have to deal with entrance exams yet. Reach her at ishya.verma@columbiaspectator.com.

Ellie posted on

Helpful information Registration Dates sheet .I am real honored to peruse this article Buy .thanks for giving us this invaluable information.I recognize this post.and I might want bookmark this post.Thanks

+1
-2
-1

+1
-1
-1
Davies Murray posted on

I want to let everyone here know that Spell casting really works. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to get my ex back without the kind support and help of LORD MASUKA,whose email is lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com i would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to LORD MASUKA who helped me to get my ex back. I am Davies M i want to thank LORD MASUKA the great spell caster who is so powerful and good in spell casting. I am highly indebted to LORD MASUKA for his help in getting my ex back. My boyfriend left me for another girl, i was so heart broken so i contacted a friend who introduced me to the great LORD MASUKA who have helped her before to get her boyfriend so i did all he asked me to do. Surprisingly 48 hours later as he promised my boyfriend called me and asked me to forgive him for leaving me now we are back together living happily. Don't let anybody to deceive you spell casting works because i am a living testimony. He also have herbal cure for all kind of infection or STD diseases. You can give it a try by contacting him through his email address: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or add him on whats app +2347053105287, you can also contact him on Facebook Harry Masuka or Skype Lord Masuka..

+1
0
-1
essaywriter posted on

Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

+1
-1
-1
click essay posted on

Numerous understudies expect that the due date for the FAFF is as of now passed in light of the fact that a few schools set due dates of their own on the off chance that you need help to be prepared by a specific date and on the off chance that you need to be considered for specific sorts of date for which there are restricted assets

+1
+1
-1
hppyromz posted on

A calendar is a system of organising days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes. This is done by giving names to periods of time, typically days, weeks, months and years. A date is the designation of a single, specific day within such a system. A calendar is also a physical record (often paper) of such a system. A calendar can also mean a list of planned events, such as a court calendar or a partly or fully chronological list of documents, such as a calendar of wills.

+1
-1
-1
xbox live gratuit posted on

Furthermore, on the first week of April, Gears of War Judgement as well as Terraia will additionally be among the free games displaying the Xbox Live members.

+1
0
-1

Subject tests, similar to science or science, are offered all the more once in a while, yet you can utilize a similar site to locate an appropriate date and testing focus. Enroll as far ahead of time as could be expected under the circumstances: seats at well known areas go quick. Make a point to pick a date well ahead of time of your application due dates with the goal that your scores will be conveyed in time. http://www.essaycorp.co.uk/buy-essay/

+1
0
-1
hellenjos posted on

All are busy with their exams and there are so many exams they have to write. Here we're simplifying your worK. The chart given here contains the deadlines of all exams. And you can register here by looking at the deadline and you won’t miss any exams. http://consumertripleplay.com

+1
-1
-1
consumer posted on

All are busy with their exams and there are so many exams they have to write. Here we're simplifying your worK. The chart given here contains the deadlines of all exams. And you can register here by looking at the deadline and you won’t miss any exams.

+1
0
-1
Angel Wesley posted on

I've gotten back with my ex husband, you can also fix your broken relationship & get your ex-lover back fast. I'm Angel Wesley from the United States. My husband and i have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 1 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later, I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested Dr Unity can help get ex back fast, restore broken relationships and stop a divorce. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a {love spell} for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Dr Unity for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!".. I and my family are living together happily again. Dr.Unity is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact..Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app:+2348071622464.

+1
+1
-1
Ainitamadur posted on

Those who have downloaded Swipes have complained about the app’s reliance on location services. Until recently, meal swipe donors had to be simultaneously inside a dining hall and have Swipes open on their phone in order to be notified whenever someone was requesting a swipe.html

+1
0
-1

Here you shared the details of the MCAT registration and are very helpful for me. I searched many websites to get the registration details but didn’t find any. Now I can prepare for the exams and can register online. Thank you.

+1
0
-1
Linda Carlyle posted on

All three Business Planning exams will run in parallel from June 2016 session. You are required
to sit and pass one of these exams. Please ensure that you apply for the correct exam and the buy assignments - https://www.dissertationtbliss.co.uk/buy-dissertation/

+1
0
-1
Davies Murray posted on

+1
0
-1